- Macy's — 15% off beauty with code VIP, ends 3/24.
- Net-A-Porter — 15% off with code NEWSEASONREFRESH (including beauty) (some exclusions apply), ends 3/31.
- Saks — Earn a gift card up to $700 (includes beauty) with code MARCH2019, ends 3/22.
- Space NK — $20 off for every $100 spent here, ends 3/24.
- Ulta — MAC Soft Ochre/Painterly Paint Pots for $11, Sugarpill Lipsticks for $9 (view all daily deals), ends 3/20.
Formulated to shade, define and showcase the lips, M·A·C Lipstick is available in every nuance of your favorite color and high-fashion texture. It's the iconic product that made M·A·C famous. AMPLIFIED CREME (A): Ultra-creamy. Quietly shiny. Color-packed! Hi-res: hi-impact. CREMESHEEN (C): Creme-based lipstick that imparts bright full color, with a soft and supple shine. FROST (F): Excellent color payoff with medium to high frosted shimmer-and-shine finish. LUSTRE (L): Demi-sheer with wet-look lustre finish. Very slick. Makes lips look soft, smooth, ultra-moist. MATTE (M): Pigment rich with intense color pay-off. No-shine, all matte finish. SATIN (S): Color-rich. Soft satin, semi-matte finish. Conditions while adding intense color.
Based on 1 Review, 5 Quick Reviews
The Good: Easy To Apply (4), Smooth (3), Long-wearing (3), Creamy (2), Blendable (1), Great Value (1), Travel-friendly (1)
The In-Between: Highly Pigmented (4), Non-sticky (2), Scented (1)
The Bad: Drying (2), Dry (1), Uneven (1)
1 Written Reviews
By chen 2 years ago.
Its a really pretty color, but it dries out my lips so much...and when I re-apply it, its not hydrating at all and it's just sitting on top of the dryness it created...not so good looking. I really want to ask Christine if this is a dupe for Charlotte Tilbury bitch perfect, I've been drooling over that one for a looooong time, but the swatches of these two look so similar...please help Christine!!!