OFRA Moondance Highlighter ($29.00 for 0.35 oz.) is a pale, yellow gold with strong,w arm undertones and a smooth, metallic sheen. It had opaque pigmentation in a single layer, and it had the intensity and ease of pick-up that made a little go a long way. The texture felt like a cream-powder to the touch, so the powder was smooth, creamy, and had no powderiness or excess kicked up in the pan. It applied evenly to bare skin and blended out easily without emphasizing my skin’s natural texture. It wore well for nine hours before fading noticeably on me.
- LORAC Daylight (P, $23.00) is less shimmery, cooler (95% similar).
- Milani Pearl (PiP, ) is more shimmery, cooler (95% similar).
- MAC Wonder Who (LE, ) is less shimmery (95% similar).
- MAC Gleam Sheen (PiP, ) is less shimmery, cooler (95% similar).
- Tarte Champagne (LE, ) is less shimmery, darker (95% similar).
- Colour Pop Glad You Came (PiP, $8.00) is lighter, warmer (95% similar).
- Tarte Daylight (LE, ) is less shimmery, cooler (95% similar).
- Becca Moonstone (DC, $38.00) is less shimmery, cooler (95% similar).
- OFRA Star Island (P, $29.00) is cooler (90% similar).
- Persona Laguna (P, $24.00) is less shimmery, cooler (90% similar).
$29.00/0.35 oz. - $82.86 Per Ounce
The formula is supposed to have a "liquid to baked technology" that has "unparalleled pigment payoff" that can be used as a highlighter as well as an eyeshadow or as a blush topper." It's a very pigmented formula with a high-shine, metallic finish that will be most suitable for someone who wants an intense highlighter. The texture was denser but not dry or difficult to work with, so it seemed to melt onto the skin the more I buffed and blended the highlighter on. They lasted between eight and nine hours on me before fading noticeably.
Browse all of our OFRA Highlighter swatches.