Fenty Beauty Coppa Chill Fairy Bomb Shimmer Powder ($28.00 for 0.21 oz.) is a rich, golden bronze with subtle, warm undertones and a warmer, golden metallic sheen. It had intense pigmentation where a little went a very long way, while the consistency was very finely-milled, almost velvety. I highly recommend picking up a small amount with the edge of a brush, tapping once or twice into the lid, and then use circular motions in the lid to pick up and even out the product onto the brush prior to applying.
The more I buffed out the shade on my cheeks, the less warm-toned it looked against my skin tone; it looked almost rosy, a little shadowy with a glowing finish that was on the border of pore-emphasizing territory. It applied fairly evenly, but more importantly, the loose powder was easily buffed and blended out on my cheeks. The color stayed on well for eight and a half hours on me.
- Colour Pop Frosted (LE, $8.00) is less shimmery, lighter, warmer (85% similar).
- Natasha Denona Medium-Nude (PiP, ) is lighter, warmer (85% similar).
- Becca Opal (P, $19.00) is less shimmery, lighter, warmer (85% similar).
- Cover FX Sunlight (LE, ) is less shimmery, lighter, warmer (85% similar).
- Anastasia 143 (LE, ) is lighter, warmer (85% similar).
- Urban Decay Pyrite (LE, ) is less shimmery, lighter, warmer (85% similar).
- Make Up For Ever 17 Antic Gold (P, $21.00) is cooler (85% similar).
- Colour Pop Boss (P, $8.00) is less shimmery, lighter, warmer (80% similar).
- Estee Lauder Heat Wave (LE, $47.00) is less shimmery, lighter, warmer (80% similar).
- Pat McGrath Bronze Nectar (003) (PiP, ) is less shimmery, lighter, warmer (80% similar).
$28.00/0.21 oz. - $133.33 Per Ounce
The formula is supposed to be "the same smooth, hyper-reflective shimmer" that was packed into the Fairy Bomb Glittering Pom Pom but now "a loose powder pot" that has "precision and payoff." It can be used on "your face, eyes, and body," and has a "vanilla coconut scent." The loose powder version seemed less sparkly but shinier, and they were significantly more pigmented. I find that loose powders like this are hard to judge on pigmentation, as they are often pigmented but can depend on how much one picks up with a brush or applies in a way that's harder to judge/measure (compared to a pressed powder).
That being said, I definitely felt I had to be careful when picking up product with my tapered highlighting brushes to avoid over-applying product. I would recommend picking up product with a brush, gently tapping off excess into the lid, then swirling the brush inside the lid to evenly distribute product onto the brush. The three shades blended out well and lasted between eight and nine hours on me.
Browse all of our Fenty Beauty Fairy Bomb Shimmer Powder swatches.
Mica, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Tin Oxide, Sorbic Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Ethyl Vanillin, Fragrance, Silica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491).