Dior Universal (001) Backstage Face & Body GlowDior Universal (001) Backstage Face & Body Glow ($38.00 for 1.6 oz.) is a light, yellow gold with moderate, warm undertones and fine pearl that gave it a soft, luminous finish. It’s a thin, watery-gel of a liquid highlighter that can be used alone, all-over, and/or mixed with foundation, so the subtly of it on its own was as marketed.
It produced a soft, glowing finish with a touch of sheen but wasn’t overly wet and dried down for the most part. Mixed in with foundation or moisturizer, it could easily amp up the finish from matte to semi-matte to natural and lightly dewy. I didn’t find that it shortened the wear-time of my foundations, and it sat well over them without lifting up base products. On its own, the highlighter lasted for eight and a half hours before fading visibly.
- Natasha Denona Light (PiP, ) is more shimmery, warmer (95% similar).
- Tom Ford Beauty Reflects Gilt (LE, $50.00) is more shimmery (95% similar).
- Too Faced Happy Face (P, $30.00) is lighter (95% similar).
- Makeup Revolution Liquid Euphoric Gold (P, $9.00) is less shimmery, warmer (95% similar).
- Givenchy African Light Gold (LE, $41.00) is less shimmery (95% similar).
- Lancome Gilded Gold (LE, ) is more shimmery, less glossy (90% similar).
- Tom Ford Beauty Scintillate (Illuminate) (LE, ) is less shimmery, warmer (90% similar).
- Kaja Gleamy (P, $24.00) is more shimmery, darker, warmer (90% similar).
- Tom Ford Beauty Luna (LE, $68.00) is more shimmery, darker (90% similar).
- MAC Gimme That! (LE, $34.00) is more shimmery (90% similar).
Aqua (Water), Methyl Trimethicone, Mica, Isododecane, Glycerin, Phenyl Trimethicone, Alcohol, Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Lecithin, Caprylyl Glycol, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Propylene Carbonate, Parfum (Fragrance), Hexadecene, Linalool, Limonene, Citronellol, Bht, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Tocopherol, [+/- :Ci 19140 (Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)].
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as available by the brand (or retailer) at the time of publishing. Please always check product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient list applicable to the product you're purchasing, or the brand or retailer's website for the most up-to-date ingredient list.