ColourPop Frosty Super Shock Cheek (Highlighter) ($8.00 for 0.15 oz.) is a soft, yellowy peach base with subtle, gold-to-pink shifting pearl and faint sparkle. It had more opaque coverage when applied with fingertips and more semi-sheer, buildable coverage when applied with a brush (about as marketed).
The texture was smooth, lightly emollient but not overly wet, so the product wasn’t prone to lifting up base products and could be applied over bare skin just as nicely. It felt wet to the touch but turned to a powder-like finish when it came into contact with my skin. It wore well for nine hours on me before fading visibly.
- Lethal Cosmetics Chromosphere (P, $18.00) is lighter, warmer (90% similar).
- Natasha Denona Medium (02) (P, $38.00) is darker, cooler (90% similar).
- Kaja Twinkle Lights (PiP, ) is warmer (90% similar).
- MAC Show Gold (P, $37.00) is more shimmery (90% similar).
- Kosas Velvet Melon (Highlighter) (PiP, ) is lighter, warmer (90% similar).
- Kaja Prizm (DC, $19.00) is less shimmery (90% similar).
- Charlotte Tilbury Fair (2.5) (P, $44.00) is less shimmery (90% similar).
- Natasha Denona Light (01) (P, $38.00) is lighter, cooler (90% similar).
- Dior Strobe Pink Gold (LE, ) is more shimmery, lighter (85% similar).
- ColourPop Goody Two Choux (LE, $8.00) is darker, cooler (85% similar).