Mistress of All Evil
Colour Pop Mistress of All Evil Super Shock Cheek (Highlighter) ($10.00 for 0.15 oz.) is a light, champagne beige with strong, warm undertones and a sparkling, lightly metallic finish. The consistency was smooth and emollient to the touch, where it felt just slightly “wet” but was thin and turned to a powder-like finish as soon as it came into contact with my skin. It had buildable pigmentation from semi-sheer to opaque (depending on application method; fingertips yield the most coverage!) that applied evenly to my skin and blended out with little effort. It stayed on well for nine and a half hours before fading slightly.
- Chanel Plisse Lumiere de Chanel (LE, $70.00) is cooler (95% similar).
- Chanel Camelia de Chanel (LE, $70.00) is more shimmery, cooler (95% similar).
- Anastasia Perla (P, $25.00) is less shimmery, darker, cooler (95% similar).
- Colour Pop Fine Line (PiP, $8.00) is more shimmery (95% similar).
- Chanel Ivory Gold (10) (P, $58.00) is more shimmery, cooler (90% similar).
- Tarte Exposed (P, $28.00) is lighter, cooler (90% similar).
- Becca Champagne Pop (P, $38.00) is more shimmery (90% similar).
- Fenty Beauty Mean Money (PiP, $36.00) is less shimmery, lighter, cooler (90% similar).
- Dior Glowing Nude (002) (LE, $58.00) is more shimmery (90% similar).
- Melt Cosmetics Stargazer (P, $39.00) is lighter (90% similar).
Dimethicone, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Ethylhexyl Isononanoate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Aluminum Calcium Sodium Silicate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Silica, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Boron Nitride, Isopropyl Myristate, Cetyl Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Tin Oxide, Ethylhexylglycerin, Propylene Carbonate. May Contain: Aluminum Powder (CI 77000), Carmine (CI 75470), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Yellow 6 (CI 15985).