Mistress of All Evil
ColourPop Mistress of All Evil Super Shock Cheek (Highlighter) ($10.00 for 0.15 oz.) is a light, champagne beige with strong, warm undertones and a sparkling, lightly metallic finish. The consistency was smooth and emollient to the touch, where it felt just slightly “wet” but was thin and turned to a powder-like finish as soon as it came into contact with my skin. It had buildable pigmentation from semi-sheer to opaque (depending on application method; fingertips yield the most coverage!) that applied evenly to my skin and blended out with little effort. It stayed on well for nine and a half hours before fading slightly.
- NARS Gold Leash (LE, $30.00) is more shimmery, lighter (95% similar).
- Anastasia Perla (P, $25.00) is less shimmery, darker, cooler (95% similar).
- ColourPop Fine Line (PiP, $8.00) is more shimmery (95% similar).
- Clinique Gold Celebration Pop (LE, $25.00) is cooler (95% similar).
- Huda Beauty Flora (LE, $55.00) is less shimmery, darker (95% similar).
- Chanel Plisse Lumiere de Chanel (LE, $70.00) is cooler (95% similar).
- Tarte Exposed (P, $28.00) is lighter, cooler (90% similar).
- Dior Glowing Nude (002) (LE, $58.00) is more shimmery (90% similar).
- Melt Cosmetics Stargazer (P, $39.00) is lighter (90% similar).
- Fenty Beauty Mean Money (PiP, $36.00) is less shimmery, lighter, cooler (90% similar).
Dimethicone, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Ethylhexyl Isononanoate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Aluminum Calcium Sodium Silicate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Silica, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Boron Nitride, Isopropyl Myristate, Cetyl Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Tin Oxide, Ethylhexylglycerin, Propylene Carbonate. May Contain: Aluminum Powder (CI 77000), Carmine (CI 75470), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Yellow 6 (CI 15985).
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as available by the brand (or retailer) at the time of publishing. Please always check product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient list applicable to the product you're purchasing, or the brand or retailer's website for the most up-to-date ingredient list.