Mistress of All Evil
Colour Pop Mistress of All Evil Super Shock Cheek (Highlighter) ($10.00 for 0.15 oz.) is a light, champagne beige with strong, warm undertones and a sparkling, lightly metallic finish. The consistency was smooth and emollient to the touch, where it felt just slightly “wet” but was thin and turned to a powder-like finish as soon as it came into contact with my skin. It had buildable pigmentation from semi-sheer to opaque (depending on application method; fingertips yield the most coverage!) that applied evenly to my skin and blended out with little effort. It stayed on well for nine and a half hours before fading slightly.
- Anastasia Perla (P, $25.00) is less shimmery, darker, cooler (95% similar).
- Colour Pop Fine Line (PiP, $8.00) is more shimmery (95% similar).
- Chanel Camelia de Chanel (LE, $70.00) is more shimmery, cooler (95% similar).
- Chanel Plisse Lumiere de Chanel (LE, $70.00) is cooler (95% similar).
- Melt Cosmetics Stargazer (P, $39.00) is lighter (90% similar).
- Fenty Beauty Mean Money (PiP, $36.00) is less shimmery, lighter, cooler (90% similar).
- Chanel Ivory Gold (10) (P, $58.00) is more shimmery, cooler (90% similar).
- Tom Ford Beauty The Afternooner (Highlighter) (LE, ) is less shimmery, lighter, cooler (90% similar).
- Becca Champagne Pop (P, $38.00) is more shimmery (90% similar).
- NARS Fort de France (P, $38.00) is more shimmery, cooler (90% similar).
Dimethicone, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Ethylhexyl Isononanoate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Aluminum Calcium Sodium Silicate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Silica, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Boron Nitride, Isopropyl Myristate, Cetyl Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Tin Oxide, Ethylhexylglycerin, Propylene Carbonate. May Contain: Aluminum Powder (CI 77000), Carmine (CI 75470), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Yellow 6 (CI 15985).