Tweed Beige (140)
Chanel Tweed Beige (140) Les Tissages de Chanel Blush Duo Tweed Effect ($45.00 for 0.19 oz.) is a soft, peachy-brown base with fine, golden pearl and larger copper flecks of micro-sparkle. It had a drier consistency that didn’t feel particularly finely-milled or silky to the touch, which was unexpected based on my experience with Chanel’s powder products, but it applied beautifully–I was caught off guard by just how nice it looked applied. It had buildable pigmentation from medium to opaque (two to three layers) that sat smoothly on my skin, blended out easily, and lasted for a good eight hours on me.
- NARS PYT (LE, $30.00) is cooler (95% similar).
- Charlotte Tilbury Lightgasm Multi-Glow (LE, ) is less shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
- MAC Nuanced (LE, $34.00) is more shimmery, darker, cooler (90% similar).
- Zoeva Palace Door (PiP, ) is more shimmery, darker (90% similar).
- Milani Rosa Romantica (P, $8.00) is cooler (90% similar).
- Hourglass Brilliant Nude (P, $38.00) is less shimmery, lighter, warmer (90% similar).
- Clinique Nude Pop (P, $21.00) is less shimmery, warmer (90% similar).
- bareMinerals The Big Break (LE, $22.00) is less shimmery, warmer (90% similar).
- Marc Jacobs Beauty Flesh & Fantasy (506) (P, $42.00) is less shimmery, darker, cooler (85% similar).