Rosy Gold (30)
Chanel Rosy Gold (30) Highlighting Powder ($58.00 for 0.30 oz.) is a light-medium peach with warm, orange undertones and flecks of gold sparkle and finer, gold pearl. It had a soft, slightly dusty consistency, though the powder itself felt firmer in the pan (but not stiff or difficult to pickup with a brush or to blend out on the skin). The powder applied easily to my cheeks, diffused almost effortlessly along the edges, and did not emphasize my skin’s natural texture, but I could see the sparkles present on the skin, which I know is a matter of preference. This shade wore well for eight hours on me before starting to fade.
Chanel described the powder as “leav[ing] a sheer, radiant finish,” and I’d expect “sheer” to indicate more of a veil of radiance, but I felt, while the shimmer/shine/finish of the powder was radiant, it was not sheer, subtle, or any type of veil of shimmer–it was stronger highlighter (which some will love and others will not).
- Colour Pop Taffy (LE, $8.00) is more shimmery (90% similar).
- MAC Rose Gold FX (LE, $31.00) is darker (90% similar).
- Cover FX Moonlight (P, $34.00) is warmer (90% similar).
- Jouer Citrine (P, $24.00) is less shimmery, cooler (90% similar).
- NARS Corniche (LE, ) is cooler (90% similar).
- Too Faced Sweet Peach Illuminator (P, ) is lighter (90% similar).
- NARS Last Call (LE, $30.00) is more shimmery (90% similar).
- Charlotte Tilbury Seductive Beauty (Highlight) (LE, ) is darker, cooler (90% similar).
- Colour Pop On the Cusp (LE, $8.00) is more shimmery (90% similar).
- Charlotte Tilbury Norman Parkinson (LE, $32.00) is darker, cooler (90% similar).
- More dupes -- click to see the full list!
$58.00/0.30 oz. - $193.33 Per Ounce
Chanel described the powder as having a “sheer, radiant finish,” and I’d expect “sheer” to indicate more of a veil of radiance–it is not the clearest description. There are noticeable sparkles/micro-glitters in both shades released, so I would consider it suitable for someone who likes sparkle and more intense highlighters. The powders applied, blended, and lasted well on my skin.
Browse all of our Chanel Highlighting Powder swatches.