Perles de Lumiere
Chanel Perles de Lumiere Illuminating Blush Powder ($70.00 for 0.28 oz.) is a light, golden copper with warm undertones and a luminous sheen. It had nearly opaque, buildable pigmentation with a smooth, soft, and blendable texture.
It was a gel-powder hybrid formula, so the powder was denser and more firmly-pressed in the pan, but it looked seamless and “melted” when applied to bare skin (there was also no powderiness in the pan). You’ll want to use a slightly denser brush to pick up product if you’re not familiar with this type of formula. It wore well for eight and a half hours before fading noticeably.
- Laura Mercier Luxe (LE, $45.00) is warmer (90% similar).
- Lancome Glowing Lights (P, $30.00) is less shimmery, warmer (90% similar).
- Cover FX Rose Gold (P, $42.00) is darker, warmer (90% similar).
- Makeup Revolution Liquid Bronze Gold (P, $9.00) is lighter, warmer (90% similar).
- ColourPop Butterfly Beach (P, $8.00) is more shimmery, warmer (90% similar).
- NARS Galet (LE, ) is more shimmery, warmer (90% similar).
- MAC Desire Fire (LE, $37.00) is less shimmery, warmer (90% similar).
- Becca Rose Gold (LE, $38.00) is more shimmery, darker (90% similar).
- Dior Bronze Glow (004) (P, $50.00) is darker, cooler (90% similar).
- Urban Decay O.N.S. (LE, $26.00) is more shimmery, darker (90% similar).
CETEARYL ETHYLHEXANOATE | C12-20 ACID PEG-8 ESTER | HDI/TRIMETHYLOL HEXYLLACTONE CROSSPOLYMER | SQUALANE | GLYCERIN | CAPRYLYL GLYCOL | POLYSORBATE 80 | ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN | 1,2-HEXANEDIOL | CALCIUM CHLORIDE | CHONDRUS CRISPUS EXTRACT | XANTHAN GUM | PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA-DI-T-BUTYL HYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE | SILICA | DICALCIUM PHOSPHATE | SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE | [+ / - (MAY CONTAIN) | CI 77007 (ULTRAMARINES) | CI 77491, | CI 77492, | CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES) | CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE) | MICA] | IL51A-I
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as available by the brand (or retailer) at the time of publishing. Please always check product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient list applicable to the product you're purchasing, or the brand or retailer's website for the most up-to-date ingredient list.