Tom Ford Beauty Rougir Lumiere Lip ($55.00 for 0.10 oz.) is a translucent pink that looked like a barely-tint of pink that gave my lips a soft sheen. I find this type of product harder to review, as they look similar across the shades and, to some degree, depend on one’s natural lip color, but it doesn’t seem like the type of product where the shade itself matters much. The texture was lightweight, balm-like but not too slippery, and comfortable to wear, but it the comfort and hydration lasted less than two hours and never felt like it nourished over the long term–like it only felt hydrating while worn.
- Tom Ford Beauty Aurora (LE, $55.00) is cooler (95% similar).
- Guerlain #520 (P, $32.00) is more shimmery, lighter, warmer (90% similar).
- Tom Ford Beauty Universel (LE, $55.00) is more shimmery, warmer (90% similar).
- Tom Ford Beauty Glimmer (LE, $55.00) is warmer (90% similar).
- Tom Ford Beauty Cruising (LE, $36.00) is more shimmery, more pigmented (85% similar).
- Tom Ford Beauty L'Odissea (LE, $36.00) is more shimmery, more pigmented (85% similar).
- Pat McGrath Blow Up (P, $38.00) is more shimmery, more pigmented (85% similar).
- NARS Orgasm (P, $28.00) is more shimmery, more pigmented, cooler (85% similar).
- Guerlain Morning Rose (P, $37.00) is more shimmery, warmer (85% similar).
- Guerlain Pink Me Up (P, $37.00) is more shimmery, more pigmented (85% similar).
- More dupes -- click to see the full list!
$55.00/0.10 oz. - $550.00 Per Ounce
The formula is described as "translucent" and is a "lip balm [that] reacts to the wearer's pH" so that it has a "personalized wash of color." In my experience, a lot of products that are supposed to react to the pH all end up pretty similar when applied and are very subtle in difference, if at all, when applied to my lips. They live up to the translucent part of the spiel, but they have really short wear time--an hour or two before it feels gone--and not that much hydration. I actually really love Tom Ford's Lip Balm (in a squeeze tube), but these just fell short for me. They had a very subtle vanilla scent but no discernible taste.
Browse all of our Tom Ford Beauty Lumiere Lip swatches.
Diisostearyl Malate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Extract, Microcrystalline WaxCera MicrocristallinaCire Microcristalline, Polyethylene, Dipentaerythrityl Hexahydroxystearate/Hexastearate/Hexarosinate, Jojoba Esters, Isostearyl Isostearate, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Isostearyl Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Trihydroxystearin, Sorbitan Oleate, Vp/Hexadecene Copolymer, Sodium Hyaluronate, Acrylates Copolymer, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Oil, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Citric Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Vanillin, Silica, Tocopherol, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Malic Acid, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Tin Oxide, Bht, [+/- Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Red 21 (Ci 45380), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140), Red 27 (Ci 45410), Red 7 (Ci 15850), Iron Oxides (Ci 77499), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Red 22 Lake (Ci 45380), Red 30 Lake (Ci 73360), Carmine (Ci 75470), Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163), Red 33 Lake (Ci 17200), Orange 5 (Ci 45370), Red 28 Lake (Ci 45410), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Yellow 6 Lake (Ci 15985), Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Red 6 (Ci 15850)