I Am Radiant
Milani I Am Radiant Bold Color Statement Matte Lipstick ($6.99 for 0.14 oz.) is a muted, medium-dark rusty copper with warm undertones and a semi-matte finish. It had rich color payoff in a single layer, which adhered evenly and glided across my lips with ease. The consistency was lightweight, velvety, and had enough slip not to tug but didn’t slide around when worn. The color seemed to separate slightly along my deeper lip lines, though it wasn’t noticeable from a normal viewing distance. It wore well for four and a half hours on me and was non-drying.
- Charlotte Tilbury Walk of Shame (P, $34.00) is brighter, warmer (90% similar).
- Colour Pop Flor (LE, $6.50) is warmer (85% similar).
- Colour Pop Love Life (P, $5.00) is darker, brighter, cooler (85% similar).
- MAC Smarticle (LE, $18.50) is darker, warmer (85% similar).
- Colour Pop Better Off (LE, $7.00) is brighter (85% similar).
- MAC Devoted to Chili (P, $19.00) is darker, cooler (85% similar).
- Too Faced Cinnamon Bear (LE, $21.00) is darker, warmer (80% similar).
- Anastasia #3 (Vol. 1) (PiP, ) is darker, warmer (80% similar).
- Bite Beauty Maple (P, $26.00) is more shimmery, darker (80% similar).
- Colour Pop Mind Trick (P, $7.00) is darker (80% similar).
- More dupes -- click to see the full list!
$6.99/0.14 oz. - $49.93 Per Ounce
The formula is supposed to be "bold, hydrating color" with "intense color in just one swipe." The finish is more of a "soft matte" to true satin (a little more sheen than "soft matte" to my eye), and the finish will wear down to a more matte finish within an hour or two of wear (or faster if one blots). The texture felt lightweight, thinner on my lips but felt lightly creamy with more of a velvety slip as I glided the product across my lips. It didn't tug, but the product had good hold and wore between four and seven hours on me, depending on the shade.
In my experience, the more velvety slip seems to result in the color pulling away a bit more along my lip lines and can be more prone to accentuating any imperfections of my lips (texture, flakiness, and so forth). A few shades were on the drying side, while most were non-drying. The majority of the range was pigmented with payoff typically ranging between semi-opaque and opaque. The formula has a sweet, vanilla scent but no discernible taste to me.
Browse all of our Milani Bold Color Statement Matte Lipstick swatches.
Hydrogenated Polydecene, Octyldodecanol, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Isononyl Isononanoate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Polyethylene, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Euphorbia Cerifera Wax (Candelilla Cera), Silica, Mica, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil (Cocos Nucifera Oil), Ethyl Vanillin, Lauroyl Lysine, Gardenia Taitensis Flower, Tocopherol. (+/-) MAY CONTAIN/…: Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Red 22 Lake (CI 45380), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).