Artist Couture Sugar Daddy Diamond Glow Powder ($27.00 for 0.16 oz.) is an intense, light-medium copper with strong, warm undertones and a metallic, golden finish. It was richly pigmented in a single layer–a little of this shade went a long way–and seemed to be more pigmented than the other shades in the range.
The texture was soft, finely-milled, and blendable, but it was lighter-weight, so it was more prone to powder flyaway due to the loose format. I’d recommend gently tapping the brush against the product in the sifter, and then swirling the brush lightly on the lid’s underside to evenly distribute the product with less product loss. The product applied evenly to bare skin, but it did emphasize my skin’s natural texture slightly when worn at medium or higher coverage. It wore well for eight hours on me before showing signs of wear.
FURTHER READING: Formula Overview for details on general performance and characteristics (like scent).
- UOMA Beauty Notting Hill (LE, $35.00) is more shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
- Dose of Colors Sol Mate (LE, $28.00) is more shimmery, lighter, cooler (90% similar).
- Estee Lauder Solar Crush (LE, $47.00) is lighter, warmer (90% similar).
- Sydney Grace Sandy Beach (LE, $9.00) is lighter (90% similar).
- Anastasia Sunset Aura (P, $25.00) is less shimmery, lighter, warmer (85% similar).
- Inglot J203 Luminous (LE, $23.00) is lighter, warmer (85% similar).
- Anastasia 143 (LE, ) is lighter (85% similar).
- MAC Glow, Baby, Glow (PiP, ) is lighter, warmer (85% similar).
- Natasha Denona Medium-Nude (PiP, ) is more shimmery, lighter, warmer (80% similar).
- Anastasia Glo Getter (LE, ) is lighter, warmer (80% similar).
$27.00/0.16 oz. - $168.75 Per Ounce
The formula is supposed have a buildable glow, so you can have a "subtle, luminous sheen" or build it up for an "intense, amplified look." They can also be applied to eyes and lips if desired. They appear to be opaque in promotional swatches and imagery, which was what I also found while testing; they were semi-opaque to opaque, though as a loose product, one could simply use the smallest amount to get something sheerer.
The powder was very finely-milled, which helped it spread well on bare skin and not emphasize my skin's natural texture. It seemed to have a shinier finish, while still being noticeably shimmery/sparkly, and the glow could be built up to intensely metallic if desired. I liked to pick up product on a tapered highlighting brush and gently swirl the brush on the underside of the lid, which helped to evenly distribute the product on my brush.
They wore between seven and eight hours on me before fading noticeably.
Browse all of our Artist Couture Diamond Glow Powder swatches.
Mica, Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891). May Contain (+/-): Silica, Carmine.
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as available by the brand (or retailer) at the time of publishing. Please always check product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient list applicable to the product you're purchasing, or the brand or retailer's website for the most up-to-date ingredient list.