If coral isn’t your thing, maybe a pop of fuchsia with a glossy, high-shine finish is! Here are a few of my favorites! I’d love to hear yours.
- Revlon Adorned — a bold, brightened fuchsia-red with iridescent shimmer
- Giorgio Armani #523 — a fuchsia-red with a glossy shine
- Giorgio Armani #505 — a sheerer, shimmery fuchsia-red
- NARS Priscilla — a bright pop of fuchsia pink
- Illamasqua Boost — an iridescent fuchsia magenta
>> See side-by-side swatches! <<
Illamasqua Matte Effect Collection for Summer 2014
Matte Liquid ($26.00) (New, Permanent)
Long-lasting, highly pigmented Lip Liquid with a matte, intense, color finish. Contains moisturizing Vitamin E, for a comfortable, continuous wear without flaking or dryness.
- Exotic Vivid orange
- Surrender Warm peach
- Forbidden Sensual pink
Velvet Blusher ($26.00) (New, Permanent)
Availability: Now at Bloomingdale’s
Have you tried an aqua or teal polish for summer? If not, here are my five current favorites! What are yours? I’m always on the hunt for the next best teal!
- Color Club Angel Kiss — a holographic, sea foam green
- Illamasqua Nomad — a bright, aqua green cream
- Zoya Zuza — a shimmery teal
- OCC Man by Man — a metallic teal
- Zoya Giovanna — a deep teal
When I think about blues for summer, I think of brighter hues from sky blue to pool blue. Here are some of my top favorites this summer… Please share yours with me in the comments!
- Cult Nails Nakizzle’s Shizzle — a sky blue cream
- Color Club Over the Moon — a holographic sky blue
- Zoya Rocky — a muted, sky blue
- Illamasqua Noble — a bold, bright blue cream
- Formula X Photoelectric — a brightened blue with a hint of teal
Here are my current favorite shades of fuchsia and pink to wear this summer! I hope you’ll share your favorites with me in the comments
- Marc Jacobs Beauty Oui! — a fuchsia-shimmered magenta
- Illamasqua Stance — a bright, magenta cream
- Essie The Girls Are Out — a cool-toned, fuchsia pink
- Zoya Bobbi — a pink-shimmered, pinky-red
- Formula X Spectrum — a pinky-red jelly-cream
Looking for some brights for your nails? Here are some of my favorite more orange-hued shades for summer! I can’t wait to hear what your favorites are!
- Illamasqua Marquise — a textured, gold-shimmered orange
- Zoya Amy — a fiery orange
- Zoya Arizona — a yellow-orange cream
- Guerlain Nahema — medium-dark, orange-red
- Essie Sunday Funday — a muted, orange-coral