Zoeva Unbelievable Visionary Light Multi-Use Face Powder ($26.00 for 0.28 oz.) is a bright, medium-dark yellow gold with a sparkling, metallic finish. It was intensely pigmented in a single layer, and the texture seemed a bit more yielding than others in the range, so it picked up better with a brush (without having to be heavier-handed with it).
The consistency was smooth to the touch, dense and firm but not stiff, so the powder applied evenly and blended out without too much effort. It looked more intense applied to my arm than it did on my cheeks, though, so there was no fear of it emphasizing my skin’s natural texture. It wore well for eight hours before fading visibly.
FURTHER READING: Formula Overview for details on general performance and characteristics (like scent).
- Colour Pop Fairest of All (LE, $8.00) is warmer (95% similar).
- Becca Gold Lava (LE, $38.00) is more shimmery, lighter (95% similar).
- Bobbi Brown Gold (LE, $46.00) is lighter (95% similar).
- Natasha Denona Bronze (03) (P, $38.00) is less shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
- MAC Gold Coasting (LE, ) is more shimmery, lighter, warmer (90% similar).
- Anastasia Golden Dawn (LE, ) is warmer (90% similar).
- Dior #003 (DC, $56.00) is more shimmery, warmer (90% similar).
- Wet 'n' Wild Unicorn (P, $5.99) is more shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
- Becca Prosecco Pop (P, $38.00) is warmer (90% similar).
- MAC Dazzlegold (LE, $34.00) is more shimmery, lighter (85% similar).
$26.00/0.28 oz. - $92.86 Per Ounce
The formula is supposed to be "ultra-blendable" with a consistency that will "melt" onto the skin with "pure color performance" and a "springy cream texture." I definitely wouldn't describe the texture as springy or creamy; it was a denser, more firmly-pressed product, so there was no powderiness, but it was more challenging to pick up product evenly with a brush. I also felt like this translated to application and spent more time on buffing and blending the color onto my skin for an even, seamless result.
The powder seemed to soften slightly after a few uses, and with a moderate-to-heavy hand paired with a moderate, more flat-topped (buffing) brush, I could get semi-opaque to opaque coverage in a single layer. They wore well for eight hours on me before fading noticeably.
Browse all of our Zoeva Visionary Light Multi-Use Face Powder swatches.
Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Mica, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Glycerin, Squalane, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Polysorbate 20, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tin Oxide, 1,2-Hexandiol, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan) Powder, Xanthan Gum, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, CI 77491 (Iron Oxide), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide).