Wet ‘n’ Wild Water MegaGlo Highlighting Bar ($6.99 for 0.30 oz.) is a pale, sky blue with subtle, cool undertones and a sparkling, metallic sheen. It had good color coverage that was buildable to full coverage with half of a layer on top of the first. The texture was soft, more loosely pressed and somewhat dusty in the pan with slightly chunky sparkle/shimmer within it. This one was a bit harder to blend out and diffuse the edges of on my skin; it applied less evenly initially and took some doing to get a decent spread of coverage across my cheek bones. The finish was beautiful, though, as it was reflective and luminous without emphasizing my skin’s natural texture. On me, the highlighter wore well for seven and a half hours before it started to wear away.
FURTHER READING: Formula Overview for details on general performance and characteristics (like scent).
- Anastasia Icy (P, $12.00) is more shimmery (95% similar).
- Giorgio Armani #12 (DC, $33.00) is more shimmery (95% similar).
- Wet 'n' Wild Halo Walkers (LE, $4.99) is cooler (90% similar).
- Giorgio Armani #10 (DC, $33.00) is lighter (90% similar).
- Dior Parisian Sky #4 (LE, ) is less shimmery (90% similar).
- Make Up For Ever ME202 Iceberg Blue (DC, $17.00) is more shimmery (90% similar).
- MAC Dimensional Blue (LE, $20.00) is darker (90% similar).
- Benefit Blue My Mind (P, $20.00) is less shimmery (90% similar).
- MAC Dark Energy #2 (LE, $21.00) is lighter (90% similar).
- Milani Lollapa-Blue-Za (P, $10.99) is more shimmery, darker, cooler (90% similar).
$6.99/0.3 oz. - $23.30 Per Ounce
The formula is supposed to yield a "lit-from-within glow" that "delivers a strobing effect" with a "super-smooth" texture. All of the shades felt a little dusty, a bit dry, in the pan and by the touch, but they applied beautifully and sat well on my skin--they almost "melted" onto the skin for a very smooth, luminous sheen. The pigmentation ranged from medium to opaque, but the ones that weren't full coverage were buildable. They lasted between seven and eight hours on me.
Browse all of our Wet 'n' Wild MegaGlo Highlighting Bar swatches.
Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Dimethicone, Boron Nitride, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Silica, Ethyl Macadamiate, Polysorbate 20, Phytosteryl Macadamiate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbitan Stearate, Caprylyl Glycol, Tin Oxide, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Lauroyl Lysine, o-Cymen-5-ol, Polyacrylamide, Water/Eau, Tocopheryl Acetate, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Laureth-7, Tocopherol, [+/- (MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR): Blue 1 Lake/CI 42090, Carmine/CI 75470, Ferric Ferrocyanide/CI 77510, Iron Oxides/CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, Mica, Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891].