Sydney Grace Rhythm Highlighter ($12.00 for 0.25 oz.) is a light-medium, peachy beige with soft, warm undertones and a metallic sheen. It had rich, opaque pigmentation, where a little went a long way so I’d recommend using a lighter hand with this shade if you tend to like your highlighters sheerer or more buildable. The consistency was smooth, creamy, and dense without being too firmly-pressed in the pan. The highlighter applied well to bare skin with a smooth, even application that blended out easily along the edges. It stayed on well for eight and a half hours on me before fading a bit.
- Colour Pop On Tempo (PiP, $8.00) is cooler (95% similar).
- Pretty Vulgar Glimmers of BS (P, $32.00) is less shimmery, cooler (95% similar).
- LORAC Destined (LE, $23.00) is less shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
- Colour Pop Here Kitty Kitty (P, $8.00) is less shimmery, lighter, warmer (90% similar).
- Milk Makeup Blitzed (P, $28.00) is less shimmery, lighter, warmer (90% similar).
- Natasha Denona Fair (01) (P, $38.00) is lighter, cooler (90% similar).
- Colour Pop Uoeno (P, $8.00) is less shimmery, cooler (90% similar).
- Glossier Play Pale Pearl (P, $20.00) is less shimmery, lighter, warmer (85% similar).
- Colour Pop Glazed (LE, $8.00) is less shimmery, lighter, cooler (85% similar).
- Colour Pop Smokin' Whistles (P, $8.00) is less shimmery, lighter, cooler (85% similar).
$12.00/0.25 oz. - $48.00 Per Ounce
The highlighters are supposed to be "smooth and pigmented" that "blend like a dream" and "last all day long." The majority of the shades in the range are incredibly pigmented with a creaminess to the texture that makes them a cinch to apply and blend out on my skin. I was most impressed by how soft, almost cream-like the powders were, yet they weren't too loosely-pressed nor were they prone to powderiness. Some of the finishes are very metallic or frosted, so when worn at semi-opaque or higher coverage levels, they can emphasize my skin's natural texture slightly. They have worn between eight and nine hours on me.
Browse all of our Sydney Grace Highlighter swatches.
Silk Mica (Mica (77019), Boron Nitride, L-Lysine Mica (Mica 77019 and Lauroyl Lysine), Caranuba Mica (Mica 77019 and Caranuba Wax), Magnesium Stearate, Magnesium Myristate, Zinc Stearate ((+/- Mica (Mica 77019), Fractionated Coconut Oil (Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) Vitamin E (Tocopherol), Silk Powder, Allantoin, Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI77289), Chromium Green (CI77288), Carmine, Iron Oxide (CI 77499, 77491, 77492), Tin Oxide (CI 778161), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Ultramarines (77007), Silica, *Synthetic Flurophylogopite, Zinc (CI 77947), Bronze and Copper Powder (CI 77400), Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Hexylene Glycol))