Sydney Grace Melody Highlighter ($12.00 for 0.25 oz.) is a light-medium pink with warm undertones and a more frosted, metallic finish. “Frost” always reads more textured and larger in particle size compared to a very metallic finish, which will look smoother and shinier. As a result, I did experience some emphasis of texture when I applied this shade at medium or higher levels of coverage. It had nearly opaque pigmentation (but easily built up to full coverage!) that applied evenly and blended out nicely along the edges. It stayed on well for eight and a half hours before fading noticeably on my cheeks.
- Dior Pink Delight (008) (LE, $50.00) is less shimmery, lighter, warmer (90% similar).
- Colour Pop Angel Food (P, $8.00) is less shimmery, darker, cooler (90% similar).
- Dior Rising Star (09) (LE, $50.00) is less shimmery, warmer (90% similar).
- BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Edition #16 (LE, ) is warmer (90% similar).
- Tom Ford Beauty Paradise Lust (Top) (LE, ) is less shimmery, lighter, warmer (90% similar).
- Colour Pop Glow Burst (LE, $8.00) is less shimmery, darker, brighter (90% similar).
- Algenist Rose (PiP, $38.00) is less shimmery, darker (90% similar).
- Makeup Geek Starlight (LE, $20.00) is darker, warmer (90% similar).
- Jouer Rose Quartz (P, $24.00) is less shimmery, warmer (85% similar).
- Benefit Tickle (P, $30.00) is cooler (85% similar).
$9.00/0.25 oz. - $36.00 Per Ounce
The highlighters are supposed to be "smooth and pigmented" that "blend like a dream" and "last all day long." The majority of the shades in the range are incredibly pigmented with a creaminess to the texture that makes them a cinch to apply and blend out on my skin. I was most impressed by how soft, almost cream-like the powders were, yet they weren't too loosely-pressed nor were they prone to powderiness. Some of the finishes are very metallic or frosted, so when worn at semi-opaque or higher coverage levels, they can emphasize my skin's natural texture slightly. They have worn between eight and nine hours on me.
Browse all of our Sydney Grace Highlighter swatches.
Silk Mica (Mica (77019), Boron Nitride, L-Lysine Mica (Mica 77019 and Lauroyl Lysine), Caranuba Mica (Mica 77019 and Caranuba Wax), Magnesium Stearate, Magnesium Myristate, Zinc Stearate ((+/- Mica (Mica 77019), Fractionated Coconut Oil (Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) Vitamin E (Tocopherol), Silk Powder, Allantoin, Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI77289), Chromium Green (CI77288), Carmine, Iron Oxide (CI 77499, 77491, 77492), Tin Oxide (CI 778161), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Ultramarines (77007), Silica, *Synthetic Flurophylogopite, Zinc (CI 77947), Bronze and Copper Powder (CI 77400), Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Hexylene Glycol))