- Coloured Raine — 20% off sitewide, plus extra 10% off with code TEMPTALIA, ends 4/19.
- Neiman Marcus — Earn up to a $600 gift card on your regular purchase of $250+ (double GC value with apparel AND shoe or handbag purchase) (beauty included) with code NMSPRING, ends 4/18.
- Nordstrom — Spring sale -- up to 50% off (mostly fashion/accessories but a bit of beauty, too), ends 4/22.
- Saks — Get $50 OFF every $200 you spend*, when you shop select full-price items with code HAPPYSAKS, ends 4/19.
- Ulta — 20% off (includes prestige) emailed to Diamond & Platinum for early access (check member status here), ends 4/18.
The formula is supposed to have "high levels of pigment" for "cushiony, comfortable, weightless color" that lasts for "six hours." I tried nine shades (there are 28), and they were beautiful across the board. They had rich color coverage in a single stroke, just as promised, and they were creamy and emollient, which made them comfortable and easy to apply on my lips. Over time (about an hour or so), the shine wore down a bit and the consistency felt a little tackier, but most of the shades lasted for six to eight hours and some of the mid-tone and deeper shades made it through a meal adequately. The formula remained comfortable to wear, kept my lips hydrated while worn but they often felt quite good even a few hours later after a shade wore down. There was no discernible scent or taste.
The biggest downside to the product is that each tube contains a mere 0.05 oz., which is absolutely tiny relative to most traditional lipsticks (contrast this with the also-just released ModernMatte lipstick, which is the same price but contains 0.14 oz.).
The average rating based on all reviewed shade(s) in this formula is shown below.
Using revolutionary triple gel technology, this breakthrough formula allows high levels of pigment to converge with water for cushiony, comfortable, weightless color that stays put for up to six hours. This ultra-sleek lipstick bullet glides on to deliver bold, high-impact color in a single stroke, and is available in 14 shades inspired by modern Tokyo.
1 Written Reviews
By Flore 3 months ago.
This is my favourite formula of bullet lipsticks! Creamy and precise in application. Has eventually a matte dry down and last very long. Indeed not a lot of products, but I think because the ingredients that make it so creamy are volatiele, you Will be able to use the whole lipstick before it dries out. Big lover of the formula and the colours are so flattering too!