- ColourPop — 30% off sitewide, ends 5/27.
- DermStore — Up to 20% off sitewide with code SUMMER, ends 5/28.
- Nordstrom — Half-yearly sale is here! Save up to 50% off sale items here, ends 6/02.
- Skinstore.com — 22% off (some brand exclusions) with code MM22, ends 5/27.
- Urban Decay — Urban Decay Born to Run for $29 (regularly $49) Ulta, Sephora, Macy's, ends 6/01.
The ultimate authority in blush, NARS offers the industry's bestselling, most iconic shades for cheeks. NARS blush delivers healthy-looking color that enlivens the complexion and provides a natural-looking flush to flatter any skin tone. Iconic shades include a range of translucent, natural tones, each with a subtle pink undertone for a natural-looking blush to highlight the complexion. Silky, superfine micronized powder pigments in matte and shimmering shades ensure irresistibly soft, blendable application. A light application of even the highest-intensity hues delivers a natural-looking flush. These soft, buildable shades deliver a wide range of effects, from ultra-sheer to powerful pops of color.
Based on 2 Reviews, 19 Quick Reviews
The Good: Blendable (11), Smooth (9), Easy To Apply (8), Long-wearing (6), Buttery (5), Travel-friendly (2), Great Value (1)
The In-Between: Luminous (9), Highly Pigmented (7), Natural (6), Buildable (5), Sheer (1)
2 Written Reviews
By Rafaela 6 years ago.
Luster is such a beautiful color, it warms my face like no other! I love pairing it with a red lip for a night out and with a nude lip for the workplace. It is very versatile, it has shimmer but when blended I almost can't see it in my face. In my complexion it looks a bit more peach, but it is still natural looking