- Bite Beauty — Amuse Bouche Lipsticks for $13.60 (shades here, also Spice & Astrology shades) with code SUMMER (gives extra 15% off sale prices), ends 5/27.
- Coloured Raine — 20% off sitewide, plus extra 20% off with code MEMORIAL, ends 5/27.
- ColourPop — 30% off sitewide, ends 5/27.
- Ulta — Gorgeous Hair Event (view all deals) -- 50% off CHI select Styling & Finishing, 50% off Pureology select Masks & Treatments, ends 5/26.
- Urban Decay — Urban Decay Born to Run for $29 (regularly $49) Ulta, Sephora, Macy's, ends 6/01.
Formulated to shade, define and showcase the lips, M·A·C Lipstick is available in every nuance of your favorite color and high-fashion texture. It's the iconic product that made M·A·C famous.AMPLIFIED CREME (A): Ultra-creamy. Quietly shiny. Color-packed! Hi-res: hi-impact. CREMESHEEN (C): Creme-based lipstick that imparts bright full color, with a soft and supple shine. FROST (F): Excellent color payoff with medium to high frosted shimmer-and-shine finish. LUSTRE (L): Demi-sheer with wet-look lustre finish. Very slick. Makes lips look soft, smooth, ultra-moist. MATTE (M): Pigment rich with intense color pay-off. No-shine, all matte finish. SATIN (S): Color-rich. Soft satin, semi-matte finish. Conditions while adding intense color.
2 Written Reviews
By Amelia 2 years ago.
Colour: mid-tone red with a strong blue undertone that threatens to, but ultimately doesn’t, show up pink-tinged on my lips.Finish: this is more of a semi-matte than a true matte; it smooths the appearance of the lips.Application: it glides on like a satin lipstick, but is actually quite stiff; it takes 1.5 layers to be properly opaque.Wear: non-drying and lightweight on my easily dried and chapped lips; transfer is surprisingly minimal for how comfortable it is; can survive light meals and plenty of drinks without touching up.