- Bite Beauty — Early access -- 20% off exclusive sets & sale with code TEMPTALIA20BB, ends 12/14.
- Coloured Raine — 25% off Vivid Pigments Palette, plus extra 10% off with code TEMPTALIA, ends 12/12.
- Macy's — 15% off all beauty purchases with code FRIEND, ends 12/10.
- Pat McGrath Labs — Early access -- 25% off sitewide with code VIP25, ends 12/11.
- Sephora — Rouges, get $25 off $75+ purchases, VIBs get $20 off $75+, BIs get $15 off $75+ with code 2018HOORAY, ends 12/12.
The Ecstasy Lacquer formula is supposed to have the shine of a gloss, color and hydration of a lipstick, and the long-wear of a stain, though they say “applied in a single layer for a subtle touch of color … or in a layered application for a bold, statement lip.” It has a floral scent, which is noticeable in the tube and for an hour or so of wear (particularly strong when it is drying down). There is a slight taste to me, as well. Initially, the formula is thin and more water-like, but after you’ve applied it, the consistency thickens, levels out, and “adheres” to your lips in a very comfortable wear. The consistency is mostly non-sticky and gradually gets a lightly tacky about half-way through wear.
The average rating based on all reviewed shade(s) in this formula is shown below.