- Bite Beauty — Amuse Bouche Lipsticks for $13.60 (shades here, also Spice & Astrology shades) with code SUMMER (gives extra 15% off sale prices), ends 5/27.
- Coloured Raine — 20% off sitewide, plus extra 20% off with code MEMORIAL, ends 5/27.
- ColourPop — 30% off sitewide, ends 5/27.
- Nordstrom — Buy 3 mascaras, get one free (up to 33% off when you purchase three mascaras at the same price) -- shop all mascaras here, ends 5/25.
- Ulta — Up to 50% off your favorite mascaras here (ft/ Benefit, Clinique, Tarte, & more!), plus 5X on all mascara, activate here, ends 5/25.
- Urban Decay — Urban Decay Born to Run for $29 (regularly $49) Ulta, Sephora, Macy's, ends 6/01.
The formula is supposed to have "super-smooth precision and glide" with a "hyper-vivid pop of color" in "one stroke." The pigmentation ranged from shade to shade, but most shades were semi-opaque to opaque in one stroke with deeper, less pastel-neon shades having better coverage. The formula was very fluid (almost too fluid, as some shades seeped into fine lines as it was drying down) paired with a very thin brush-type applicator that had some flex but didn't seem floppy.
Some of the lighter, more pastel-neon shades appeared streaky or "cracked" as they dried down. They can take a bit longer to dry down, which might have been why some of them settled and spread into my fine lines. Once they set, they didn't budge or move around. They do not claim to be waterproof, and they are not waterproof, but some of the deeper shades--like the blues, greens, and plum stain.
I tried using the included applicator as well as separate, eyeliner brushes (brush-type and angled) to see if applicator improved, but it was about the same; using the included applicator often ensured better pigmentation but just as easily could over-apply product. I also tried some shades as eyeshadow bases/cream eyeshadows (particularly when they didn't seem to work that well as a one-stroke eyeliner), but they often proved problematic with sheerer, uneven applicator or were just hard to diffuse along the edges. They didn't take eyeshadow layered on top of that particularly well either, so I don't find they were particularly usable as bases either.
The average rating based on all reviewed shade(s) in this formula is shown below.
These bright pastel liquid liners amp up your daily cat-eye in one stroke of its extra-fine, precision brush. These liners deliver soft-neon effects that work for everyone with super-smooth precision and glide.