ColourPop Billionaire is a moderately warm-toned, very light green with a metallic finish. It is a permanent eyeshadow that retails for $9.00 and contains 0.23 oz.
ColourPop Billionaire Jelly Much Eyeshadow ($9.00 for 0.23 oz.) is a vivid, light-medium lime green with moderate, warm golden undertones and a sparkling, metallic finish.
- Opaque pigmentation in one layer
- Wet and cool to touch, water-like
- Quickly started to set and applied more like a cream-to-powder eyeshadow
- Applied evenly and blended out well
- Long-wearing (10 hours)
* Note: There have been plenty of reports from readers that the packaging for this formula is not ideal and often leads to them drying out within six months, so keep that in mind. I have put all of these shades away and put it on my calendar to check them in six months! I've told CP multiple times that I'd love to see this formula in a tube :(
FURTHER READING: Formula Overview, which is a detailed review of the range as a whole.
This innovative water-based formula is made of 50% water meaning you can ditch the "just add water" step and get over-the-top, single-stroke color intensity in full-on chrome, duo chrome and holographic finishes. ColourPop’s proprietary, unique water-based formula saturates the pigment for intense colour payoff instantly - plus, it prevents creasing and fading for stunning looks that last all day! Apply with your favorite eyeshadow brush for precise application or use your fingers for a quick n’ easy look!.