- Bite Beauty — Amuse Bouche Lipsticks for $13.60 (shades here, also Spice & Astrology shades) with code SUMMER (gives extra 15% off sale prices), ends 5/27.
- Coloured Raine — 20% off sitewide, plus extra 20% off with code MEMORIAL, ends 5/27.
- ColourPop — 30% off sitewide, ends 5/27.
- Ulta — Gorgeous Hair Event (view all deals) -- 50% off CHI select Styling & Finishing, 50% off Pureology select Masks & Treatments, ends 5/26.
- Urban Decay — Urban Decay Born to Run for $29 (regularly $49) Ulta, Sephora, Macy's, ends 6/01.
Blendable, beautiful...this do-it-all shadow lines, shades, and contours your eyes with a lovely crease-proof, smudge-proof formula. Mix & match...layer on for the desired depth...go as sheer or as dramatic as you like with buildable color. These gorgeous creams can be worn alone or mixed for endless custom looks. You'll love the glass jar...remember to close it tight to keep your cream shadow creamy & dreamy!.
Based on 1 Review, 5 Quick Reviews
The Good: Creamy (2), Easy To Apply (2), Crease-resistant (2), Long-wearing (2), Buttery (1), Smooth (1), Blendable (1), Travel-friendly (1)
The In-Between: Sheer (2), Highly Pigmented (2), Buildable (1)
The Bad: Creases (2), Hard To Apply (1), Hard To Blend (1), Fades (1)
1 Written Reviews
By Mariella 6 years ago.
I meant to buy this shade when I actually bought Birthday Suit (I thought the name "Birthday Suit" referred to the shimmer nude colour that is actually RSVP and I just grabbed the jar off the shelf without looking; that turned out to be a serendipitous mistake, in the end). Anyway, I went back and got RSVP as well. It is very akin to MAC's Bare Study - a light champagne beige with shine. I find I like the texture of RSVP better - it seems creamier and smoother and it hasn't dried out as quickly as my pot of Bare Study did. The "trick" with Benefit's cream shadows - to keep them from creasing - is to apply a very thin layer first and let it set for 30 seconds or so before applying more of the product. I finally learned this after bothering to read the instructions that come with the product!