- Bite Beauty — Amuse Bouche Lipsticks for $13.60 (shades here, also Spice & Astrology shades) with code SUMMER (gives extra 15% off sale prices), ends 5/27.
- Coloured Raine — 20% off sitewide, plus extra 20% off with code MEMORIAL, ends 5/27.
- ColourPop — 30% off sitewide, ends 5/27.
- Ulta — Up to 50% off your favorite mascaras here (ft/ Benefit, Clinique, Tarte, & more!), plus 5X on all mascara, activate here, ends 5/25.
- Urban Decay — Urban Decay Born to Run for $29 (regularly $49) Ulta, Sephora, Macy's, ends 6/01.
Blendable, beautiful...this do-it-all shadow lines, shades, and contours your eyes with a lovely crease-proof, smudge-proof formula. Mix & match...layer on for the desired depth...go as sheer or as dramatic as you like with buildable color. These gorgeous creams can be worn alone or mixed for endless custom looks. You'll love the glass jar...remember to close it tight to keep your cream shadow creamy & dreamy!.
Based on 1 Review, 4 Quick Reviews
The Good: Buttery (3), Easy To Apply (3), Creamy (2), Smooth (2), Long-wearing (2), Blendable (1), Crease-resistant (1), Travel-friendly (1)
The In-Between: Buildable (3), Highly Pigmented (1), Sheer (1)
The Bad: Creases (2), Fades (1)
1 Written Reviews
By Mariella 6 years ago.
I bought this by accident. I thought this eye shadow was the more flesh toned shade (actually RSVP, which I bought later, when I realized my "mistake"). It was a very happy accident because Birthday Suit is a beautiful light taupe shade that I really love. As with all the Benefit CCE's, if you want to avoid creasing, it's wise to apply a thin layer first and let it set for 30 seconds and then apply a 2nd layer. Very easy colour to wear!