NARS Punta Cana Powder Bronzer ($38.00 for 0.28 oz.) is a darker brown with moderate, warm undertones and fine, gold pearl throughout that gave it a more satin-like finish once applied. It had nearly opaque pigmentation in a single layer, which could be built up to full coverage with less than a second layer.
The texture was soft, smooth, and velvety with some glide to it–it felt more silicone-heavy compared to the brand’s long-time powder bronzer. The powder picked up easily with a brush but was controllable, so sheerer, more buildable coverage could be achieved, and it applied evenly to bare skin and blended out well along the edges. It lasted nicely for eight and a half hours before fading visibly.
- Cover FX Suntan Bronze (Right) (PiP, ) is more shimmery, darker (90% similar).
- Natasha Denona Tan #1 (PiP, ) is lighter, warmer (90% similar).
- Sephora High Noon (P, $16.00) is more shimmery, lighter, warmer (90% similar).
- Dose of Colors Mírame (LE, $28.00) is more shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
- MAC Stride of Pride (LE, $34.00) is lighter (90% similar).
- Makeup Revolution Rock on World (P, $6.00) is more shimmery, darker, warmer (90% similar).
- Too Faced Tropic Like It's Hot (PiP, ) is more shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
- Flesh Beauty Promise (P, $28.00) is more shimmery, lighter (85% similar).
- Guerlain Terra India (LE, $53.00) is more shimmery, lighter, warmer (85% similar).
- MAC Strange New Worlds (LE, $34.00) is lighter (85% similar).
Talc, Silica, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Nylon-12, Zinc Stearate, Dimethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Lauroyl Lysine, Chlorphenesin, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Trisodium Edta, Tocopherol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, [+/- (May Contain/Peut Contenir): Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Iron Oxides (Ci 77492), Iron Oxides (Ci 77499), Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891)].