NARS Punta Cana Powder BronzerNARS Punta Cana Powder Bronzer ($38.00 for 0.28 oz.) is a darker brown with moderate, warm undertones and fine, gold pearl throughout that gave it a more satin-like finish once applied. It had nearly opaque pigmentation in a single layer, which could be built up to full coverage with less than a second layer.
The texture was soft, smooth, and velvety with some glide to it–it felt more silicone-heavy compared to the brand’s long-time powder bronzer. The powder picked up easily with a brush but was controllable, so sheerer, more buildable coverage could be achieved, and it applied evenly to bare skin and blended out well along the edges. It lasted nicely for eight and a half hours before fading visibly.
- Dose of Colors Mírame (LE, $28.00) is more shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
- MAC Stride of Pride (LE, $34.00) is lighter (90% similar).
- Makeup Revolution Rock on World (P, $6.00) is more shimmery, darker, warmer (90% similar).
- NABLA Cosmetics Profile (P, $26.00) is darker, cooler (90% similar).
- Too Faced Tropic Like It's Hot (PiP, ) is more shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
- Cover FX Suntan Bronze (Right) (PiP, ) is more shimmery, darker (90% similar).
- Natasha Denona Tan #1 (PiP, ) is lighter, warmer (90% similar).
- NARS Casino (LE, $38.00) is less shimmery, lighter, warmer (90% similar).
- Sephora High Noon (P, $16.00) is more shimmery, lighter, warmer (90% similar).
- MAC Strange New Worlds (LE, $34.00) is lighter (85% similar).
Talc, Silica, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Nylon-12, Zinc Stearate, Dimethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Lauroyl Lysine, Chlorphenesin, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Trisodium Edta, Tocopherol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, [+/- (May Contain/Peut Contenir): Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Iron Oxides (Ci 77492), Iron Oxides (Ci 77499), Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891)].
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as available by the brand (or retailer) at the time of publishing. Please always check product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient list applicable to the product you're purchasing, or the brand or retailer's website for the most up-to-date ingredient list.