- Bite Beauty — Amuse Bouche Lipsticks for $13.60 (shades here, also Spice & Astrology shades) with code SUMMER (gives extra 15% off sale prices), ends 5/27.
- Coloured Raine — 20% off sitewide, plus extra 20% off with code MEMORIAL, ends 5/27.
- ColourPop — 30% off sitewide, ends 5/27.
- Ulta — Gorgeous Hair Event (view all deals) -- 50% off CHI select Styling & Finishing, 50% off Pureology select Masks & Treatments, ends 5/26.
- Urban Decay — Urban Decay Born to Run for $29 (regularly $49) Ulta, Sephora, Macy's, ends 6/01.
The average rating based on all reviewed shade(s) in this formula is shown below.
Bronzing Powder creates the ultimate healthy glow. Diffused powders with golden shimmer create an all-over warmth or contour for the face perfect for creating or enhancing the look of tanned skin. Finely milled powders fills in lines and pores for smoother, more even looking complexion. Iconic shades ideal for all skin tones Natural looking, imperceptible finish Subtle shimmer adds glow.
Based on 1 Review, 27 Quick Reviews
The Good: Blendable (18), Easy To Apply (11), Smooth (10), Long-wearing (9), Buttery (6), Great Value (5), Creamy (1), Travel-friendly (1)
The In-Between: Buildable (14), Natural (11), Highly Pigmented (10), Luminous (4)
The Bad: Chalky (1), Powdery (1), Too Little Product (1)
1 Written Reviews
By Mindy 6 years ago.
Laguna is a great bronzer to use for contouring on my NC25-35 skin. It does have some slight shimmer, but that never really came through onto my skin. I'd also use it to deepen the color on my neck and chest when I needed to. NARS also includes it in many of their sets, so you almost never need to purchase it individually.