NARS Loves Me Powder Blush ($30.00 for 0.15 oz.) is a medium pink with subtle, warm undertones and flecks of gold pearl and micro-sparkle. It had semi-opaque, buildable pigmentation with a firmer, thinner texture that was a touch dry in the pan, though it blended out without too much trouble. I did feel like the texture wasn’t as luxurious or as well-done compared to the more recent blush releases from the brand, unfortunately. On me, the blush stayed on well for eight hours before fading slightly.
FURTHER READING: Formula Overview for details on general performance and characteristics (like scent).
- Anastasia Breeze (LE, ) is more muted (95% similar).
- Tom Ford Beauty Lavender Lure (Bottom) (LE, ) is brighter (95% similar).
- Sephora Love Sick (22) (P, $14.00) is less shimmery, darker (95% similar).
- Becca Hibiscus Bloom (DC, $34.00) is more shimmery (95% similar).
- Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Blush (Original) (LE, ) is more shimmery (95% similar).
- Too Faced Pink Wink (PiP, ) is brighter (90% similar).
- MAC Perfect Bronze (Left) (LE, $29.00) is lighter (90% similar).
- Makeup Geek XOXO (P, $10.00) is less shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
- MAC Red Water Lily (LE, $40.00) is darker (90% similar).
- Tom Ford Beauty Paradiso (LE, $68.00) is glossier (90% similar).
$30.00/0.16 oz. - $187.50 Per Ounce
From NARS’ website, their blush formula is described as “beautifully pigmented” and “soft [and] blendable.” NARS' blushes, since they've been released in such a massive range of shades over the years, can vary from shade to shade to some degree. Most shades are pigmented with firmer, slightly stiffer consistencies that can also run on the thinner side, which allows greater control when picking up product but some of the more matte shades could be a bit more blendable or easier to work with.
Some of the more newly-released shades have softer, more yielding textures that are a bit creamier and are easier to blend out, though most of NARS' blushes are fairly blendable. The wear typically ranges from eight to nine hours with a few shades falling above or below this range.
Browse all of our NARS Powder Blush swatches.