Loves Me Not
NARS Loves Me Not Powder Blush ($30.00 for 0.15 oz.) is a soft, light-medium pink with warm undertones and a soft, lilac pearl sheen. It looked more interesting as I buffed and blended out the powder on my cheeks, as it seemed to have a cooler, more noticeable sheen than I expected based on initial swatches. The pigmentation was good and covered my skin evenly. The texture was soft, slightly firm but not dry or difficult to blend out on my skin. It wore well for eight hours on me before I noticed signs of fading.
- Laura Mercier Sunset (LE, $24.00) is lighter (95% similar).
- MAC Highlighter (LE, $34.00) is more shimmery (90% similar).
- Makeup Geek Spell Bound (DC, $9.99) is warmer (95% similar).
- MAC Mocha (P, $24.00) is darker (90% similar).
- MAC Blushbaby (P, $24.00) is darker, warmer (90% similar).
- NARS Liberation (Left) (LE, ) is more shimmery (90% similar).
- Tarte Prim (LE, $29.00) is darker (90% similar).
- MAC Sweet Enough (P, $29.00) is less shimmery, darker (90% similar).
- Chantecaille Bliss (LE, $44.00) is less shimmery (90% similar).
- Estee Lauder Peach Passion (P, $34.00) is cooler (90% similar).
- More dupes -- click to see the full list!