NABLA Cosmetics Lucent Jungle Skin Glazing Highlighter Powder ($26.00 for 0.23 oz.) is a medium, reddish-copper base with warmer, golden copper shimmer throughout. It had rich color coverage in a single layer, which applied evenly to bare skin and blended out with ease. I found that the reddish undertone was more prominent applied to cheeks (because of the way light hits and the curvature of the face vs. my forearm), so that might be something to keep in mind.
The texture was smooth to the touch, firm without being stiff or difficult to work with, but I’d recommend using a moderately dense brush (a tapered highlighting brush was fine, a fan brush would likely be too airy) to pick up product. The highlighter sat well on my skin without emphasizing my skin’s natural texture, though this particular shade had a more intense finish from the get-go compared to others in the line-up. This shade stayed on nicely for eight and a half hours before fading noticeably.
- Persona Del Mar (P, $24.00) is warmer (95% similar).
- Inglot J203 Luminous (LE, $23.00) is more shimmery (95% similar).
- Smashbox Crank It Up Gold (PiP, ) is darker (95% similar).
- Dose of Colors Chasing the Sun (LE, $28.00) is more shimmery, warmer (95% similar).
- Fenty Beauty Champagne Heist (P, $25.00) is warmer (95% similar).
- Huda Beauty Tahiti (LE, ) is more shimmery (95% similar).
- Anastasia Sunset Aura (P, $25.00) is more shimmery (95% similar).
- YSL Bronze Gold (P, $42.00) is less shimmery, lighter, cooler (90% similar).
- MAC Bronze FX (LE, $31.00) is less shimmery, darker, cooler (90% similar).
- Colour Pop Padded Down (LE, $8.00) is more shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
$26.00/0.23 oz. - $113.04 Per Ounce
The formula is supposed have a "mirror effect" and "unexpected brilliance." They have more of a gel-powder base, where it has a slightly drier, firmer feel but not in a bad way, so the product will pick up best with a moderately dense brush (as opposed to something like a fan brush) but have no powderiness.
The range was very pigmented but easy to pick up less product for a sheerer, more buildable effect. They were easy to apply, blended out nicely, and yielded a moderate glow that was smooth and not prone to emphasizing skin texture.
Browse all of our NABLA Cosmetics Skin Glazing Highlighter Powder swatches.
mica, cetearyl ethylhexanoate, hdi/trimethylol hexyllactone crosspolymer, squalane, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, glycerin, polysorbate 20, caprylyl glycol, ethylhexylglycerin, 1,2-hexanediol, carrageenan, pentaerythrityl tetra-di-t-butyl hydroxyhydrocinnamate, silica, dicalcium phosphate, synthetic fluorphlogopite. +/− (may contain / peut contenir): ci 77891 (titanium dioxide), ci 77491 (iron oxides).