MAC Royal Vibrancy Extra Dimension Skinfinish ($44.00 for 0.31 oz.) is a medium-dark, richer bronze with warm undertones and a smooth, lightly metallic sheen.
- Opaque pigmentation, but easy to use less for sheerer coverage
- Moderately-dense, smooth surface, picked up best with dense brush (gel-powder hybrid)
- Applied evenly and blended out with ease
- Long-wearing (8 hours)
FURTHER READING: Formula Overview for details on general performance and characteristics (like scent).
- ColourPop Glo Up (LE, $8.00) is more shimmery, warmer (95% similar).
- Salt New York Bronze (P, $16.00) is warmer (95% similar).
- Looxi Beauty Divine (P, $7.50) is more shimmery (90% similar).
- Give Me Glow Take Me to the Tropics (P, $17.25) is more shimmery (90% similar).
- MAC Cloudy Copper (LE, $31.00) is more shimmery, lighter, warmer (90% similar).
- By Terry Light & Tan Vibes #1 (LE, ) is more shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
- Wet 'n' Wild Go With the Glow (P, $5.99) is more shimmery, warmer (90% similar).
- Laura Mercier Seduction (P, $45.00) is darker (90% similar).
- BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Edition #21 (LE, ) is darker (90% similar).
- Cover FX Candlelight (P, $34.00) is darker (90% similar).
$44.00/0.31 oz. - $141.94 Per Ounce
The Extra Dimension Skinfinish formula is supposed to give “the perfect glow to the skin” with a “creamy powder formula” that wears for “10 hours.” It’s a powder highlighter that I’d describe as a moderate to intense highlighter, and they come in varying hues with some that might work as highlighting blushes/bronzers are on some skin tones and true highlighters on other skin tones. In general, the formula is very pigmented, blendable, and wears around eight to nine hours on me.
Browse all of our MAC Extra Dimension Skinfinish swatches.
Mica, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, C12-20 Acid Peg-8 Ester, Hdi/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Squalane, Glycerin, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan) Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Dicalcium Phosphate, Polysorbate 80, 1,2-Hexanediol, Silica, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Tin Oxide, Caprylyl Glycol, [+/- Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Iron Oxides (Ci 77492), Iron Oxides (Ci 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Carmine (Ci 75470), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140)] ILN43931
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as available by the brand (or retailer) at the time of publishing. Please always check product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient list applicable to the product you're purchasing, or the brand or retailer's website for the most up-to-date ingredient list.