MAC Feelin’ It Lipglass ($21.00 for 0.1 oz.) has a soft, gold-tinted base with flecks of gold and copper sparkle throughout.
- Sheer coverage (as marketed)
- Light-medium in thickness, some tackiness
- Applied evenly, didn’t settle into lip lines
- Long-wearing (5 hours), lightly hydrating
FURTHER READING: Formula Overview for details on general performance and characteristics (like scent).
- ColourPop Phew (P, $10.00) is less shimmery (95% similar).
- ColourPop Puppies (LE, $7.00) is darker (95% similar).
- Dose of Colors Brillo (LE, $17.00) is cooler (95% similar).
- ColourPop On Board (P, $10.00) is more shimmery, darker (95% similar).
- Marc Jacobs Beauty Cream and Sugar (364) (P, $29.00) is lighter (95% similar).
- Dose of Colors Over the Top (LE, $17.00) is lighter, cooler (90% similar).
- ColourPop Menagerie (LE, $10.00) is less shimmery (90% similar).
- ColourPop Phoenix (LE, $8.00) is darker (90% similar).
- Chanel Melted Honey (P, $30.00).
$21.00/0.1 oz. - $210.00 Per Ounce
The Lipglass formula is supposed to be “pigmented, very shiny and can impart subtle or dramatic color” that can be worn “on its own, over lip pencil or lipstick” and will “condition lips.” MAC could use an update on the description as some shades are more pigmented than others but several are sheerer and likely intended to be that way. The formula has a very glossy, high-shine finish with a light-medium weight and moderate tackiness.
I have found that newer Lipglasses (over the last couple of years) are smoother and not quite as tacky as the formula was many years ago. They wear from three to six hours on me and are usually lightly hydrating. MAC recently updated the shade range and packaging for the range (though the formula was said to be unchanged), so worth noting is that with that packaging change came a reduction in quantity to 0.10 fl. oz. (was 0.17 fl. oz.), which may matter for some but not everyone.
Browse all of our MAC Lipglass swatches.
Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Octyldodecanol, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax Copernicia Cerifera Cera Cire De Carnauba, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Aluminum Calcium Sodium Silicate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Tin Oxide, Silica, Titanium/Titanium Dioxide, Alumina, Propylene Carbonate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Ethylhexyl Hydroxystearate, Vanillin, Phenoxyethanol, [+/- Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Iron Oxides (Ci 77492), Iron Oxides (Ci 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Bronze Powder (Ci 77400), Carmine (Ci 75470), Copper Powder (Ci 77400), Red 6 (Ci 15850), Red 6 Lake (Ci 15850), Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Red 21 Lake (Ci 45380), Red 28 Lake (Ci 45410), Red 30 Lake (Ci 73360), Red 33 Lake (Ci 17200), Yellow 5 (Ci 19140), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140), Yellow 6 Lake (Ci 15985)] ILN46525
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as available by the brand (or retailer) at the time of publishing. Please always check product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient list applicable to the product you're purchasing, or the brand or retailer's website for the most up-to-date ingredient list.