MAC BijouxBlond The Blonds Dazzleglass ($20.00 for 0.09 oz.) is a translucent base with flecks of pink and gold pearl and larger sparkles. MAC did describe it as “clear,” so it had exactly the pigmentation level expected (none!) with a semi-sheer amount of sparkle/pearl. The consistency was smooth, moderately tacky, a little thicker but not heavy on my lips, and comfortable to wear. The gloss smoothed out my lip lines, and the sparkles distributed evenly across my lips for even “coverage.” It lasted well for five hours and was lightly hydrating over time.
- Jouer Frost Bite (P, $16.00) is more shimmery (90% similar).
- MAC Lustrewhite (P, $19.00) is more shimmery (90% similar).
- Chanel Clarte (216) (LE, $30.00) is more shimmery (90% similar).
- Illamasqua Exquisite (P, $24.00) is more shimmery, darker, more pigmented (85% similar).
- Sephora Queen Bee (LE, $14.00) is more shimmery, darker (85% similar).
- MAC Oysterized (LE, $19.00) is more shimmery (90% similar).