Fenty Beauty Diamond Milk Gloss Bomb Lip Luminizer ($18.00 for oz.) is a translucent, slightly milky base with fine silver and white pearl. There was a smidgen of color to the base that lightened my natural lip color, but it was translucent to the point where it didn’t appear milky or white-based applied–which is good since it didn’t gather in my lip lines either! The texture was smooth, lightweight, and lightly creamy with a non-sticky consistency that wa spreadable and comfortable to wear. I found it very comparable in feel and wear to the original shade, though this shade applied better and was more smoothing. It wore well for three hours and was hydrating over time.
- MAC Lustrewhite (P, $17.50) is more shimmery (90% similar).
- MAC Oysterized (LE, $17.50) is more shimmery, more pigmented, warmer (90% similar).
- Chanel Clarte (216) (LE, $30.00) is less shimmery (85% similar).
- Jouer Frost Bite (P, $16.00) is lighter (90% similar).
- Sephora Queen Bee (LE, $14.00) is darker (85% similar).
- Illamasqua Exquisite (P, $24.00) is less shimmery, darker (85% similar).
- More dupes -- click to see the full list!
POLYBUTENE, OCTYLDODECANOL, BIS-DIGLYCERYL POLYACYLADIPATE-2, TRICAPRYLIN, CERA MICROCRISTALLINA/MICROCRYSTALLINE WAX/CIRE MICROCRISTALLINE, POLYETHYLENE, SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE, VP/EICOSENE COPOLYMER, VP/HEXADECENE COPOLYMER, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER, SORBITAN OLEATE, SILICA, OCTYLDODECYL NEOPENTANOATE, ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE, MICA, SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER UNSAPONIFIABLES, AROMA/FLAVOR, BENZYL BENZOATE, TRIBEHENIN, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA-DI-T-BUTYL HYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, TOCOPHEROL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, SORBITAN ISOSTEARATE, LIMONENE, TETRAHEXYLDECYL ASCORBATE, LACTIC ACID, TIN OXIDE, CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE, CALCIUM ALUMINUM BOROSILICATE, POLYETHYLENE TEREPHTHALATE, PALMITOYL TRIPEPTIDE-1, ACRYLATES COPOLYMER, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891).