I Get So OOC
MAC I Get So OOC Lipstick ($20.00 for 0.10 oz.) is a deep, plummy brown with subtle, warm undertones and gold, red, and pink pearl. It had semi-opaque color coverage that went on evenly and smoothly. The consistency was soft, lightly emollient, and didn’t tug on the lips when applied directly from the tube. The color lasted for four hours on me.
FURTHER READING: Formula Overview for details on general performance and characteristics (like scent).
- ColourPop Maneater (LE, $6.00) is warmer (90% similar).
- ColourPop Zebra (LE, $6.00) is less shimmery, darker (90% similar).
- NYX New Era (P, $7.50) is darker, warmer (90% similar).
- Urban Decay Shadowheart (P, $18.00) is darker (90% similar).
- Tom Ford Beauty Aperture (03) (LE, $53.00) is darker (95% similar).
- Too Faced Hoochie (LE, $22.00) is more shimmery, cooler (90% similar).
- Urban Decay Accident (P, $18.00) is more shimmery, brighter, glossier (85% similar).
- Urban Decay Ember (P, $18.00) is darker, warmer, glossier (85% similar).
- Tom Ford Beauty Aaron (P, $36.00) is warmer (90% similar).
- Fenty Beauty Guava Mint (LE, ) is more shimmery, lighter, cooler (85% similar).
$20.00/0.1 oz. - $200.00 Per Ounce
MAC Lipstick comes in a variety of finishes, and the pigmentation and wear tend to be dependent on the finish. The sheer finishes, like Lustres, tend to wear for only a couple of hours and have sheer coverage (as designed) and are non-drying.
Some of the original Matte shades have a stiffer, drier formula, while newer ones have a more velvety, silicone-feel to them, and the latter are creamier, more comfortable to wear, and easier to apply, but most Matte shades are quite pigmented and long-wearing, though some are drying.
The Amplified and Satin finishes tend to have good pigmentation, lightly creamy to moderately creamy consistencies with a bit of shine, and moderate to long wear with deeper, richer shades wearing longer. The Frost and Metallic finishes have the most variance between shades with coverage ranging from semi-sheer to opaque with average wear and non-drying to slightly drying formulas. All MAC lipsticks are vanilla-scented but have no discernible taste.
Browse all of our MAC Lipstick swatches.
Look Using this Product
LELimited Edition. $20.00.
You’ll want to keep on reading for the rest of the reviews! 🙂
MAC New Ombre Pro Longwear Lip Pencil ($22.00 for 0.04 oz.) is a medium-dark peach with warm, orange undertones and a matte finish. It had a smooth, velvety texture that glided across the lips fairly well with minimal tugging/dragging. It was easy to use along the outer edge of the lips, and it was definitely doable to fill in my lips with it entirely. The texture was thin, a little tacky, but it didn’t feel immediately drying. This shade lasted for seven hours but did eventually feel drying on me.