Oh My, Passion!
MAC Oh My, Passion! Pearlmatte Face Powder ($33.00 for 0.28 oz.) is comprised of a soft yellow, reddish-brown, pink-coral, and pinky lavender that swirl together and create a subdued pinky-peach with warm undertones and a pearly sheen. It could look pinker or more muted depending on how much of the pink/lavender compared to brown was picked up.
The Pearlmatte Face Powder is supposed to be a combination of a highlighter and blush with “excellent colour payoff” and a “rich and creamy texture.” They vary a lot in price and size, as they are a limited edition formula and often feature embossing/special designs. The consistency was incredibly smooth and soft in the pan with a touch of powderiness, but luckily, that powderiness didn’t translate to the skin. Instead, the more I buffed and blended out the color, the more luminous the finish became–glowing but not overtly shimmery and never emphasized my skin’s natural texture. It had good pigmentation, which was buildable to opaque coverage if desired. The blush wore well for eight hours on me before fading noticeably.
This collection launches on May 18th.
- YSL Corail Rive Gauche (P, $42.00) is less shimmery (90% similar).
- Hourglass Infinite Flush (LE, $40.00) is less shimmery, darker, cooler (90% similar).
- Cover FX Soft Peach (Right) (PiP, ) is darker, cooler (90% similar).
- Fenty Beauty Trippin (P, $25.00) is more shimmery, cooler (90% similar).
- Dose of Colors Amazemint (LE, $22.00) is less shimmery (90% similar).
- Laura Geller Cantaloupe (P, $26.00) is lighter, brighter (90% similar).
- Tarte Beat (-, ) is cooler (90% similar).
- Urban Decay Fireball (P, $30.00) is less shimmery (90% similar).
- Hourglass Luminous Glow (LE, $40.00) is more shimmery, cooler (90% similar).
- Clinique Nude Pop (P, $21.00) is less shimmery, darker (90% similar).