MAC Naturally Flawless Mineralize Blush ($29.00 for 0.11 oz.) is a soft, medium peachy-brown with warm undertones and a matte finish. The pigmentation was buildable from medium to opaque (three layers), which is line with the claims of the formula, with a soft, lightly powdery texture that wasn’t too thin or too dense, which made it easy to work with on my skin. The blush applied evenly and blended out nicely along the edges without losing coverage. It wore well for eight hours before it started to fade noticeably on me.
FURTHER READING: Formula Overview for details on general performance and characteristics (like scent).
- Make Up For Ever B304 (P, $23.00) is warmer (95% similar).
- Urban Decay Indecent (DC, $26.00) is darker, warmer (95% similar).
- Jouer Adore Me (PiP, ) is cooler (95% similar).
- Chanel Caresse (180) (LE, $45.00) is lighter (95% similar).
- Sisley Paris Mango (3) (P, $85.00) is lighter, warmer (90% similar).
- Tarte Sensual (P, $29.00) is darker (90% similar).
- ColourPop Chaise (LE, $12.00) is lighter (90% similar).
- MAC Shy One (LE, $24.00) is more muted, cooler (90% similar).
- ColourPop Matchmaker (LE, $12.00) is more shimmery, darker (90% similar).
- Makeup Geek Bliss (P, $10.00) is cooler (90% similar).
$29.00/0.11 oz. - $263.64 Per Ounce
The formula is supposed to "build lightly" and "glide onto skin" for "luminous color." Most shades in the range have more medium to semi-opaque coverage, which tends to be buildable to opaque coverage, but most shades are not truly sheer in coverage. The texture used to be drier but has become smoother and more finely-milled over the years. The finish is typically luminous but can be metallic or almost matte depending on the particular shade. They wear between six and eight hours on me.
Browse all of our MAC Mineralize Blush swatches.