- Coloured Raine — 20% off sitewide, plus extra 20% off with code MEMORIAL, ends 5/27.
- ColourPop — 30% off sitewide, ends 5/27.
- DermStore — Up to 20% off sitewide with code SUMMER, ends 5/28.
- Skinstore.com — 22% off (some brand exclusions) with code MM22, ends 5/27.
- Ulta — Up to 50% off your favorite mascaras here (ft/ Benefit, Clinique, Tarte, & more!), plus 5X on all mascara, activate here, ends 5/25.
- Urban Decay — Urban Decay Born to Run for $29 (regularly $49) Ulta, Sephora, Macy's, ends 6/01.
We’ve all seen what happens when bad blush happens to good people, and it isn’t pretty. But you don’t need crazy skills to fake the perfect flush; you just need the right product. Urban Decay introduces Afterglow 8-Hour Powder Blush—the foolproof way to create that effortless, radiant look. Just a few quick swipes of Afterglow gives you the kind of easy, sexy, lit-from-within glow that makes people wonder if you spent the whole weekend in a secret love den. The best part? Much like the lingering effects of a romantic rendezvous, Afterglow won’t quit. Our extremely blendable, finely milled formula goes on sheer and provides eight long hours of wearable, buildable color. And wait until you feel it! Lightweight yet luxurious, Afterglow has a soft, creamy texture that always applies beautifully. The lineup: a dozen scintillating shades…some with a matte finish, and others with a hint of shimmer.
Look Featuring This Product
1 Written Reviews
By Elizabeth 2 years ago.
I have pretty light skin (NC20) and this hardly showed up on me. Be aware that it's a very light color, suitable for the fairest skintones. Layering it on heavily, it showed up as a light flush. It was blendable with a natural finish but had a powdery/chalky texture. This is a decent (no pun intended) color, but quite sheer.