Hey, Coral, Hey
MAC Hey, Coral, Hey Mineralize Blush ($29.00 for 0.11 oz.) is a medium, pink-coral with warm undertones and a matte finish. It had medium, buildable coverage–three layers to get opaque pigmentation–that applied fairly evenly to my skin. It didn’t take much effort to blend out, but it definitely needed some help after the initial lay down of color. The texture was soft, silky, and smooth without being too powdery or dusty on the skin. It wore well for eight hours on me but I noticed some darkening after six hours of wear.
FURTHER READING: Formula Overview for details on general performance and characteristics (like scent).
- Tarte Smashing (LE, $29.00) is cooler (95% similar).
- Bobbi Brown Pink Coral (DC, $30.00) is brighter (95% similar).
- NARS Freedom (P, $30.00) is warmer (95% similar).
- Tarte Crave (LE, $29.00) is lighter (95% similar).
- Guerlain Ors et Merveilles #7 (LE, ) is warmer (95% similar).
- MAC Sweet Sweet Fantasy (LE, $24.00) is darker (95% similar).
- Tom Ford Beauty Winter 2018 (Blush) (LE, $60.00) is more shimmery, cooler (95% similar).
- Tarte True Love (P, $29.00) is cooler (95% similar).
- LORAC Technicolor (PiP, $23.00) is brighter (95% similar).
- ColourPop Cat's Eye (LE, $12.00) is more shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
$29.00/0.11 oz. - $263.64 Per Ounce
The formula is supposed to "build lightly" and "glide onto skin" for "luminous color." Most shades in the range have more medium to semi-opaque coverage, which tends to be buildable to opaque coverage, but most shades are not truly sheer in coverage. The texture used to be drier but has become smoother and more finely-milled over the years. The finish is typically luminous but can be metallic or almost matte depending on the particular shade. They wear between six and eight hours on me.
Browse all of our MAC Mineralize Blush swatches.