Happy Go Dazzlingly
MAC Happy Go Dazzlingly Opalescent Highlighter ($34.00 for oz.) is a light-medium gold with warm, yellow undertones and a luminous sheen. It had semi-opaque, buildable color payoff (compared to the “excellent colour payoff” claimed) with a smooth, moderately dense consistency that was soft enough to be blendable on the skin but not soft enough that there was a ton of excess product kicked up in the pan. The powder lasted well for eight and a half hours on me.
- Too Faced Apricot in the Act (Highlighter) (PiP, ) is darker (95% similar).
- Becca Topaz Flashes Gilt (LE, $34.00) is more shimmery (95% similar).
- Sydney Grace Duchess (P, $9.00) is cooler (95% similar).
- Becca Prosecco Pop (DC, $38.00) is darker, cooler (95% similar).
- Make Up For Ever #02 (P, $39.00) is more shimmery (95% similar).
- Milani Sunglow (P, $10.00) is warmer (95% similar).
- Maybelline Gold (300) (P, $9.99) is less shimmery, darker (90% similar).
- ColourPop Frosted (LE, $8.00) (90% similar).
- bareMinerals Free (P, $29.00) is less shimmery, lighter, cooler (90% similar).
- bareMinerals The Shining Moment (LE, $26.00) is less shimmery, darker (90% similar).