MAC Dima’s Glow Extra Dimension Skinfinish ($33.00 for 0.31 oz.) is a soft, peachy-brown with warm undertones and a high-shine, metallic finish. It had opaque pigmentation with a smooth, more firmly-pressed texture that wasn’t powdery but wasn’t stiff, so it was easy to pick up product with a highlighting brush. The powder applied evenly and smoothly on my skin, and it blended out nicely along the edges. It wore well for nine hours on me before fading noticeably (of the 10 claimed).
FURTHER READING: Formula Overview for details on general performance and characteristics (like scent).
- Huda Beauty Rich #2 (PiP, ) is cooler (95% similar).
- NARS Nude Revue (LE, $30.00) is warmer (95% similar).
- Tarte Candlelight (LE, ) is lighter (95% similar).
- ColourPop A Flutter (PiP, $8.00) is less shimmery (95% similar).
- bareMinerals Fierce (P, $29.00) is more shimmery, lighter (95% similar).
- ColourPop Freak Like Me (P, $8.00) is more shimmery, cooler (95% similar).
- Dior Bronze (LE, ) is less shimmery, cooler (95% similar).
- Milani Sunset Glow (P, $10.00) is cooler (95% similar).
- Huda Beauty Rich #1 (PiP, ) is darker (95% similar).
- Becca Rose Gold (P, $19.00) is lighter, cooler (95% similar).
$37.00/0.31 oz. - $119.35 Per Ounce
The Extra Dimension Skinfinish formula is supposed to give “the perfect glow to the skin” with a “creamy powder formula” that wears for “10 hours.” It’s a powder highlighter that I’d describe as a moderate to intense highlighter, and they come in varying hues with some that might work as highlighting blushes/bronzers are on some skin tones and true highlighters on other skin tones. In general, the formula is very pigmented, blendable, and wears around eight to nine hours on me.
Browse all of our MAC Extra Dimension Skinfinish swatches.
Mica , Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate , C12-20 Acid Peg-8 Ester , Hdi/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer , Squalane , Glycerin , Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan) Extract , Ethylhexylglycerin , Dicalcium Phosphate , Polysorbate 80 , 1,2-Hexanediol , Silica , Synthetic Fluorphlogopite , Tin Oxide , Caprylyl Glycol , [+/- Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77491) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77492) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77499) , Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163) , Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090) , Carmine (Ci 75470) , Manganese Violet (Ci 77742) , Ultramarines (Ci 77007) , Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140)]
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as available by the brand (or retailer) at the time of publishing. Please always check product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient list applicable to the product you're purchasing, or the brand or retailer's website for the most up-to-date ingredient list.