MAC Delphic Extra Dimension Bronzer ($34.00 for 0.31 oz.) is a medium-brown with warm, yellow undertones and a luminous sheen. It had good pigmentation with a smooth, moderately dense texture that was firmer but released product without having to use heavy pressure or an ultra-dense brush–not quite as yielding as other Extra Dimension formulas but better than Golden Rinse was for me. It had a soft sheen on my skin, which didn’t look overly shimmery but more natural and worked well for a bronzing powder. It applied evenly and blended out easily when I tested it. This shade lasted for eight hours before fading noticeably on me.
- MAC Baby Girl (LE, $28.00) is lighter (95% similar).
- Gucci Beauty Medium (03) (P, $62.00) is less shimmery (95% similar).
- NABLA Cosmetics Dune (P, $26.00) is less shimmery, darker (95% similar).
- Hourglass Luminous Bronze Light (P, $52.00) is darker, cooler (90% similar).
- MAC Natural Sandstone (LE, $16.50) is less shimmery (95% similar).
- Chanel Lumiere d'Ete (LE, $70.00) is cooler (90% similar).
- Wet 'n' Wild What Shady Beaches (P, $4.99) is less shimmery, cooler (90% similar).
- Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess Contour (LE, ) is lighter, cooler (90% similar).
- Make Up For Ever #25I (P, $36.00) is less shimmery (90% similar).
- Wet 'n' Wild Bronze Dynasty (LE, $4.99) is lighter (90% similar).
Mica, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Hdi/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Glycerin, Dicalcium Phosphate, Squalane, Ptfe, Dimethicone, Lauroyl Lysine, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan) Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, 1,2-Hexanediol, Silica, Tin Oxide, Polysorbate 80, Caprylyl Glycol, Zinc Stearate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, [+/- Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Iron Oxides (Ci 77492), Iron Oxides (Ci 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Carmine (Ci 75470), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140)]
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as available by the brand (or retailer) at the time of publishing. Please always check product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient list applicable to the product you're purchasing, or the brand or retailer's website for the most up-to-date ingredient list.