MAC Delphic Extra Dimension Bronzer ($34.00 for 0.31 oz.) is a medium-brown with warm, yellow undertones and a luminous sheen. It had good pigmentation with a smooth, moderately dense texture that was firmer but released product without having to use heavy pressure or an ultra-dense brush–not quite as yielding as other Extra Dimension formulas but better than Golden Rinse was for me. It had a soft sheen on my skin, which didn’t look overly shimmery but more natural and worked well for a bronzing powder. It applied evenly and blended out easily when I tested it. This shade lasted for eight hours before fading noticeably on me.
- MAC Baby Girl (LE, $28.00) is lighter (95% similar).
- Gucci Beauty Medium (03) (P, $62.00) is less shimmery (95% similar).
- NABLA Cosmetics Dune (P, $26.00) is less shimmery, darker (95% similar).
- Hourglass Luminous Bronze Light (P, $52.00) is darker, cooler (90% similar).
- MAC Natural Sandstone (LE, $16.50) is less shimmery (95% similar).
- Chanel Lumiere d'Ete (LE, $70.00) is cooler (90% similar).
- Wet 'n' Wild What Shady Beaches (P, $4.99) is less shimmery, cooler (90% similar).
- Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess Contour (LE, ) is lighter, cooler (90% similar).
- Make Up For Ever #25I (P, $36.00) is less shimmery (90% similar).
- Wet 'n' Wild Bronze Dynasty (LE, $4.99) is lighter (90% similar).
Mica, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Hdi/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Glycerin, Dicalcium Phosphate, Squalane, Ptfe, Dimethicone, Lauroyl Lysine, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan) Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, 1,2-Hexanediol, Silica, Tin Oxide, Polysorbate 80, Caprylyl Glycol, Zinc Stearate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, [+/- Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Iron Oxides (Ci 77492), Iron Oxides (Ci 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Carmine (Ci 75470), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140)]