MAC Beaming Blush Extra Dimension Skinfinish ($33.00 for 0.31 oz.) is a light, subtly warm-toned pink base with a gold and pink shimmer.
The Extra Dimension Skinfinish formula now features four, permanent shades, and the formula is supposed to be a highlighter that “lasts up to ten hours” with “prismatic reflections.” Beaming Blush had semi-opaque, buildable coverage with a soft, lightly dusty consistency that had a few larger sparkles paired with finer shimmer, so I felt like it looked more sparkly on the skin compared to some of the other shades in the formula have. It was very blendable and easy to apply, and I did not notice it emphasizing my skin’s natural texture. The color wore well for eight hours on me.
FURTHER READING: Formula Overview for details on general performance and characteristics (like scent).
- Natasha Denona Pink and Golden Champagne (PiP, $42.00) is less shimmery (95% similar).
- MAC Coupe d'Chic (LE, $26.00) is less pigmented, warmer (85% similar).
- Benefit Tickle (P, $30.00) is more shimmery, darker, cooler (90% similar).
- Kosas Longitude Zero (Highlighter) (PiP, ) is less shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
- Sephora Dusk (P, $16.00) is less shimmery, warmer (90% similar).
- Charlotte Tilbury Lightgasm Pop Blush (LE, ) is less shimmery, darker (95% similar).
- Clinique Pearl Pop (LE, $25.00) is less shimmery, lighter, warmer (90% similar).
- Sydney Grace Peach Kisses (P, $9.00) is more shimmery, warmer (90% similar).
- Bobbi Brown Pink Gold Glow (LE, $48.00) is less shimmery, warmer (90% similar).
- Kosas 8th Muse (Highlighter) (PiP, ) is less shimmery, lighter, warmer (90% similar).
$37.00/0.31 oz. - $119.35 Per Ounce
The Extra Dimension Skinfinish formula is supposed to give “the perfect glow to the skin” with a “creamy powder formula” that wears for “10 hours.” It’s a powder highlighter that I’d describe as a moderate to intense highlighter, and they come in varying hues with some that might work as highlighting blushes/bronzers are on some skin tones and true highlighters on other skin tones. In general, the formula is very pigmented, blendable, and wears around eight to nine hours on me.
Browse all of our MAC Extra Dimension Skinfinish swatches.