L’Oreal Daybreak True Match Lumi Glow Amour Glow Boosting Drops ($14.99 for 0.28 oz.) is a light pink with warm undertones and a pearly sheen. It had semi-sheer to semi-opaque, buildable pigmentation and shimmer. The consistency was thin, lightweight, and spreadable, though it felt a little more oily than I’ve encountered with most liquid highlighter formulations. It dried down to a softly luminous finish–a noticeable glow at times but nothing intense or metallic. The highlighter lasted well for seven hours on bare skin, though it had a tendency to break down my foundation faster than average, so bare skin was where it lasted the longest for me.
- Flesh Beauty Certain (P, $28.00) is more shimmery (95% similar).
- Makeup Revolution Liquid Ethereal (P, $9.00) is darker (95% similar).
- Make Up For Ever #01 (P, $39.00) is more shimmery (90% similar).
- Burberry No. 03 Pink Pearl (P, $68.00) is darker (90% similar).
- MAC Gleamer (LE, $29.00) is less shimmery (90% similar).
- Sleek MakeUP Ecliptic (PiP, ) is darker (90% similar).
- Colour Pop Urth (P, $8.00) is more shimmery, cooler (90% similar).
- Cover FX Celestial (P, $42.00) is more shimmery, darker (90% similar).
- Colour Pop Sugar Trap (P, $7.00) is more shimmery, more muted (90% similar).
- Makeup Revolution Peach Lights (P, $6.00) is more shimmery (90% similar).
$14.99/0.28 oz. - $53.54 Per Ounce
The formula is supposed to create a "highlighted, dewy glow" on the skin that can be worn alone or added into "skincare, foundation, and makeup." It is supposed to have "buildable luminosity" with a "thin texture." There are two shades, and though the pink one is touted as "cool," it's really a warm-toned pink, just very light. The consistency has a thin, almost oily feel so it was emollient and could spread easily across the skin, but it seemed to take a bit longer to dry down while it sank into the skin more noticeably. It wasn't as dewy after the initial application as I would have expected, and the amount of pearl was moderate with a fine size, so it ended up as a rather subtle highlighter--which may or may not work for you. They wore around seven hours on me, and they did not lift my foundation but seemed to make it wear away faster in that area than normal. Worth noting, the full retail price of these seems unusually high, given the amount of product in the bottle, so it would be one I'd look to catch on sale.
Browse all of our L'Oreal True Match Lumi Glow Amour Glow Boosting Drops swatches.
Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Isododecane, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Silica, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Dimethiconol, Propylene Carbonate, Tin Oxide. May Contain: Mica, CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 77120 / Barium Sulfate, CI 75470 / Carmine.