Lethal Cosmetics Fusion Magnetic Pressed Highlighter ($18.00 for 0.18 oz.) has a light-medium orange base with much lighter, golden shimmer throughout that gave it a luminous finish. The end result was lighter and less orange–and more golden–when applied to my skin at certain angles.
It had opaque pigmentation with a smooth, lightly creamy texture that was moderately dense but not thick or difficult to pick up with a dry, feathery brush. It wore nicely for eight hours before fading visibly.
FURTHER READING: Formula Overview for details on general performance and characteristics (like scent).
- BH Cosmetics Club Tropicana #1 (LE, ) is more shimmery, cooler (90% similar).
- Make Up For Ever I722 Mandarin (DC, $21.00) is more shimmery, darker (90% similar).
- Natasha Denona Spiral (369M) (LE, $29.00) is more shimmery, darker, cooler (90% similar).
- ColourPop Boozy (LE, $4.50) is more shimmery, darker (90% similar).
- Fenty Beauty Hunny Slope (LE, $36.00) is more shimmery, darker, cooler (90% similar).
- ColourPop Flipper (P, $6.00) is more shimmery, warmer (85% similar).
- Becca Dreamsicle (LE, $38.00) is more shimmery, lighter (85% similar).
- ColourPop Starshine (LE, $4.50) is more shimmery, darker, cooler (85% similar).
- Urban Decay Jones (LE, $19.00) is more shimmery, lighter (85% similar).
- Make Up For Ever I724 Rust (DC, $21.00) is more shimmery, darker, cooler (80% similar).
$18.00/0.18 oz. - $100.00 Per Ounce
The formula is supposed to have a "radiant glow" that is "never glittery" and long-wearing. The pigmentation ranged from semi-opaque to opaque, but all were buildable if desired. The texture was soft, smooth, and blendable without being too firmly nor too loosely-pressed, which made it easy to adjust pressure or use with both feathery and denser brushes to change the application results.
The finish was more luminous and glowing without being overtly shimmery for most shades. I didn't have any issues with the formula emphasizing my skin's natural texture. They lasted around eight hours on me before showing signs of fading.
Browse all of our Lethal Cosmetics Magnetic Pressed Highlighter swatches.
CI 77019 (Mica), Magnesium Stearate, Kaolin, Caprylic/ Capric Triglyceride, Dimethicone, Octyldodecanol, Dimethicone/ Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Copernicia Cerifera Cera (Carnauba Wax), Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin. [+/- (May Contain): CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77499, CI 77492, CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), CI 778161 (Tin Oxide), CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 77742 (Manganese Violet)]
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as available by the brand (or retailer) at the time of publishing. Please always check product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient list applicable to the product you're purchasing, or the brand or retailer's website for the most up-to-date ingredient list.