Jouer Skinny Dip Powder Highlighter ($24.00 for 0.16 oz.) is a light-medium, peachy copper with warm undertones and fine pink, gold, and copper pearl. It had a high-shine finish that was very reflective on the skin and was just shy of pore-emphasizing territory. The consistency was incredibly smooth–almost cream-like as it was denser, creamy, forgiving, and blendable but never kicked up excess powder in the pan. The highlighter wore well for eight and a half hours on me before fading.
FURTHER READING: Formula Overview for details on general performance and characteristics (like scent).
- ColourPop Class Act (LE, $8.00) is warmer (95% similar).
- Laura Mercier Indiscretion (P, $45.00) is cooler (90% similar).
- LORAC Sunlight (LE, $23.00) is darker, cooler (95% similar).
- Maybelline Nude Glow (200) (P, $9.99) is less shimmery, less pigmented (95% similar).
- Tarte Daygleam (P, $28.00) is lighter (95% similar).
- Bobbi Brown Golden Bronze Glow (LE, $48.00) is less shimmery (95% similar).
- Tarte Candlelight (LE, ) is more shimmery, warmer (95% similar).
- Becca Rose Gold (P, $19.00) is lighter (90% similar).
- Estee Lauder Solar Crush (LE, $47.00) is more shimmery, darker, warmer (90% similar).
- ColourPop Total Package (P, $8.00) is more shimmery, darker (90% similar).
$24.00/0.16 oz. - $150.00 Per Ounce
The formula is supposed to be "long-wearing, highly pigmented" and have a "radiant finish." They are semi-opaque to opaque typically with a denser, creamier consistency that doesn't have any powderiness or dustiness to it. The powders apply well to bare skin, blended out easily, and tend to have a stronger, metallic sheen--definitely a more intense highlighter. They lasted between eight and nine hours on me.
Browse all of our Jouer Powder Highlighter swatches.