Jouer Molten Gold Long Wear Lip Topper ($16.00 for 0.20 oz.) is a medium-dark, bronzy gold with a mix of light and medium gold sparkle. It had sheer coverage–which was as described (“sheer veil”)– that covered my lips evenly and didn’t gather into my lip lines. The consistency was smooth, lightweight, and almost creamy in a way, though it was thinner so it didn’t slide around too easily during wear. It had a shiny finish that made it look stunning from a distance and live up to its “molten” descriptor. I could feel some of the sparkles, though, so if that’s a deal-breaker, beware. It stayed on well for four hours on its own and was lightly hydrating.
- Urban Decay Goldmine (P, $20.00) is more shimmery (95% similar).
- Bite Beauty Gold (LE, $26.00) is less glossy (95% similar).
- KVD Beauty Thunderstruck (P, $22.00) is lighter, less glossy (90% similar).
- ColourPop KT (LE, $6.00) is more shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
- MAC Viva Glam Taraji P. Henson 2 (LE, $19.00) is more pigmented (90% similar).
- MAC Santa Got Moneyyy (LE, $20.00) is lighter, glossier (90% similar).
- Tom Ford Beauty Private Life (01) (LE, $53.00) is less glossy (90% similar).
- ColourPop Hypno-tease (LE, $6.00) is lighter, cooler, glossier (90% similar).
- Urban Decay Trick (P, $18.00) is less glossy (90% similar).
- Tom Ford Beauty Amber (LE, $36.00) is less shimmery, more pigmented (90% similar).
Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Mica, Diheptyl Succinate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Capryloyl Glycerin/sebacic Acid Copolymer, Silica Silylate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Calcium Titanium Borosilicate, Silica, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Flavor (Aroma), Benzyl Benzoate, Tin Oxide, Phenoxyethanol. May Contain / Peut Contenir [+/-: Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891)].
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as available by the brand (or retailer) at the time of publishing. Please always check product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient list applicable to the product you're purchasing, or the brand or retailer's website for the most up-to-date ingredient list.