Jouer Molten Gold Long Wear Lip Topper ($16.00 for 0.20 oz.) is a medium-dark, bronzy gold with a mix of light and medium gold sparkle. It had sheer coverage–which was as described (“sheer veil”)– that covered my lips evenly and didn’t gather into my lip lines. The consistency was smooth, lightweight, and almost creamy in a way, though it was thinner so it didn’t slide around too easily during wear. It had a shiny finish that made it look stunning from a distance and live up to its “molten” descriptor. I could feel some of the sparkles, though, so if that’s a deal-breaker, beware. It stayed on well for four hours on its own and was lightly hydrating.
- Urban Decay Goldmine (P, $20.00) is more shimmery (95% similar).
- Bite Beauty Gold (LE, $26.00) is less glossy (95% similar).
- MAC Viva Glam Taraji P. Henson 2 (LE, $17.50) is more pigmented (90% similar).
- Guerlain Altoum (DC, $35.00) is lighter, less pigmented, cooler (90% similar).
- Colour Pop KT (LE, $6.00) is more shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
- Kat Von D Thunderstruck (P, $22.00) is lighter, less glossy (90% similar).
- Tom Ford Beauty Private Life (01) (LE, $53.00) is less glossy (90% similar).
- MAC Santa Got Moneyyy (LE, $20.00) is lighter, glossier (90% similar).
- Tom Ford Beauty Amber (LE, $36.00) is less shimmery, more pigmented (90% similar).
- Urban Decay Trick (P, $18.00) is less glossy (90% similar).
Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Mica, Diheptyl Succinate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Capryloyl Glycerin/sebacic Acid Copolymer, Silica Silylate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Calcium Titanium Borosilicate, Silica, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Flavor (Aroma), Benzyl Benzoate, Tin Oxide, Phenoxyethanol. May Contain / Peut Contenir [+/-: Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891)].