J. Cat Beauty White Goddess You Glow Girl Baked Highlighter ($9.00 for 0.30 oz.) is a light, white gold with a cooler, whitish base paired with warmer, greenish-gold shimmer. The white base was more powdery, but it did not seem to be as present when blended and buffed onto my skin, though it may suit fairer complexions better due to the stronger white base.
The formula is described as a “multi-dimensional baked formula” that has “all day long” wear with an “intense shimmer pigment.” It had semi-opaque pigmentation that applied evenly to bare skin and yielded a fairly metallic finish on the skin, though I did not feel like it emphasized my skin’s natural texture. The texture was powdery with a drier quality that made the shimmer seem like it separated from the powder itself. This shade wore well for six and a half hours on me.
(I know they have a “Pink Goddess” shade, but I feel like the current name wasn’t quite thought out and wish they had gone with “Pearl” or “Gold Goddess.”)
- Too Faced Rosy Glow (Left) (PiP, ) is more shimmery (95% similar).
- Make Up For Ever 2 Frozen Gold (P, $21.00) is more shimmery, darker (95% similar).
- Makeup Revolution Golden Lights (P, $6.00) is more shimmery (95% similar).
- Zoeva Glowing Still (PiP, ) is brighter (95% similar).
- Anastasia Marshmallow (LE, ) is brighter (95% similar).
- Makeup Geek Electrify (P, $20.00) is brighter (95% similar).
- Colour Pop School is Fun (LE, $8.00) is less shimmery (90% similar).
- Anastasia Summer (LE, ) is more shimmery, darker (90% similar).
- Anastasia Sunburst (LE, ) is more shimmery, darker (90% similar).
- Tarte Daylight (LE, ) is warmer (90% similar).