Haus Labs Peach Quartz Bio-Radiant Highlighter ($40.00 for 0.42 oz.) is a light, rosy beige base with a more transparent base paired with fine pink, peach, and gold shimmer and micro-sparkle that gave skin a wet-looking sheen.
- Semi-opaque, buildable coverage
- Gel-powder formula: firm but not stiff
- Picked up well with dry brush, blendable
- Long-wearing (9-10 hours was typical)
FURTHER READING: Formula Overview for details on general performance and characteristics (like scent).
- MAC Fleur Sure (LE, $37.00) is less shimmery, darker (90% similar).
- Marc Jacobs Beauty Tantalize Glo (Highlighter) (LE, ) is warmer (90% similar).
- ColourPop Double Down (LE, $10.00) is less shimmery (90% similar).
- Kosas Tropic Equinox (Highlighter) (PiP, ) is warmer (90% similar).
- bareMinerals The Soiree (LE, $26.00) is darker, warmer (90% similar).
- ColourPop Main Attraction (LE, $8.00) is more shimmery, lighter, warmer (90% similar).
- Haus Labs Sunstone (P, $40.00) is less shimmery, cooler (85% similar).
- NARS Fort de France (P, $38.00) is less shimmery, darker (85% similar).
- ColourPop Coastin' (LE, $10.00) is more shimmery, warmer (85% similar).
- Viseart Ablaze (Highlight) (PiP, ) is less shimmery, darker, cooler (85% similar).
$40.00/0.42 oz. - $95.24 Per Ounce
The formula is supposed to apply "seamlessly" with "radiant, next gen glow" that lasts for "up to 12 hours." It featured a gel-powder hybrid formula, so the feel of the powder was on the firmer side, but it wasn't stiff. There was no powderiness, and I had no issues picking up product with more feathery, less-dense fan brushes or more traditional tapered highlighting brushes.
The shades were typically semi-opaque to opaque in coverage and easily applied with a lighter hand. The powder sat well on bare skin as well as on top of foundation, and it had a "melted" look that helped the powder sit seamlessly. They wore nine to 10 hours on me, so not quite the 12-hours claimed but longer-wearing than average.
Browse all of our Haus Labs Bio-Radiant Highlighter swatches.
Mica, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Hdi/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Silica, Glycerin, Pseudozyma Epicola/Sunflower Seed Oil Ferment Extract Filtrate, Arnica Montana Flower Extract**, Squalane, Actinidia Polygama Fruit Extract, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Gellen Gum, Caprylyl Glycol, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Chloride, Butylene Glycol, Dicalcium Phosphate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Polysorbate 20, Aqua (Water, Eau), Ci 77491 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide). **Fermented
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as available by the brand (or retailer) at the time of publishing. Please always check product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient list applicable to the product you're purchasing, or the brand or retailer's website for the most up-to-date ingredient list.