Flesh Beauty Rise Flesh to Flesh Highlighting Powder ($28.00 for 0.13 oz.) is a rich, deep gold with warm, brown undertones and a pearly sheen. It had intense color coverage in a single layer, but I felt like I could use a lighter touch and build up coverage more gradually if desired. The powder felt smooth and velvety to the touch with moderate density, light slip, and no powderiness or kick up in the pan. The highlighter applied well to bare skin and blended out with almost no effort. On me, it lasted well for eight hours before it started to fade visibly.
FURTHER READING: Formula Overview for details on general performance and characteristics (like scent).
- ColourPop Boss (P, $8.00) is more shimmery (90% similar).
- Anastasia 143 (LE, ) is more shimmery (90% similar).
- Maybelline Molten Topaz (P, $9.99) is lighter (90% similar).
- BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Edition #17 (LE, ) is lighter (90% similar).
- Tarte Fire (PiP, ) is more shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
- Makeup Revolution Gold Addict (P, $6.00) is lighter (90% similar).
- UOMA Beauty Zamunda Sun (LE, ) is more shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
- Natasha Denona Bronze (PiP, ) is less shimmery (90% similar).
- ColourPop Blow Me Out (LE, $8.00) is cooler (90% similar).
- Too Faced You Light Up My Life (P, $30.00) is lighter (95% similar).
$28.00/0.13 oz. - $215.38 Per Ounce
The formula is supposed to have a "smooth, cream-like" texture that yields a "natural, radiant glow." The key phrase on this one is "natural, radiant glow," as I'd describe the powder highlighter as a light to moderate highlighter with respect to shine and finish. The powders had a very smooth, velvety texture that was slightly creamy but thinner and not quite as dense, but it didn't have any powderiness or dryness either. They had semi-opaque to opaque pigmentation that applied evenly and blended out with little effort. They wore well for eight hours on average.
Browse all of our Flesh Beauty Flesh To Flesh Highlighting Powder swatches.
Talc, Mica, Cetearyl, Ethylhexanoate, Isononyl Isononanoate, Silica, Zinc Stearate, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut Oil), Punica Granatum Extract, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Propolis Extract. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Carmine.
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as available by the brand (or retailer) at the time of publishing. Please always check product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient list applicable to the product you're purchasing, or the brand or retailer's website for the most up-to-date ingredient list.